Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 is the last one

Ending a 10-year life cycle

The 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 is the last version before the long awaited successor.

When Lamborghini unveiled in September a modest facelift for its Gallardo they didn't say that it will be the last one. Now we know for sure that a new bull is almost ready to break cover and we will probably see it sometime next year.

The last hurrah of the Gallardo has the same V10 5.2-liter engine producing 560 HP (412 kW) and 397 lb-ft (540 Nm) of torque. Power is sent to all four wheels via a 6-speed e-gear with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.

It comes with restyled 19-inch alloy wheels and is available with an optional Style package that includes high-gloss black paint on the front spoiler and grilles. The final facelift has a slightly different front bumper with triangular shapes while at the back it has received a new engine vent.

In regards to its anticipated successor, this will feature a naturally-aspirated engine without hybrid tech and will be available without a manual transmission. At first, it will be sold exclusively with an AWD system but "sometime in the future" it could get a RWD variant.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Heard this about the last 4-5 editions of it. What exactly is their proof that it's the last one? I'm at work, so if it's in the video I didn't see it.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I like how the video already shows the 3 year old model :p

MY 2014 makes sense, we all know it. 10yr lifecycle and all, but also the 50th, and the fact that it's been in the design phase for a few years now...
I agree, though my point was the article does little to make this point.

Honestly, I'm tired of speculating about this car. It's fun for a while trying to figure out how they're going to move ahead, not so much after a couple years.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
All I can say is Im very glad to have bought a 2012!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,473 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks like a fish!!!

Thank good it is the last one!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,473 Posts
It is pretty exciting, waiting to actually see the real replacement. I just thought we would have seen something by now. No spy shots? I'm sure when there is something to share it will on this site soon after. Let the anticipation build!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts