Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the UK knows about the history of this car then I would be grateful for any information.

ZHWEC1ZD1DLA01682

123 JB

Thanks

Sheldon

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
You got any pics of it? You'll get faster responses that way.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, this is the Aventador that I’ve decided to buy. It’s the only Grigio Telesto RHD first generation car they made and only 4 Grigio Telesto first generation cars were made. It drives well and the pre-purchase inspection showed a few faults that are being put right and it’s undergoing the major service. One thing that’s bugged me is that the car is on the original tyres and the owner doesn’t want to pay for them to be replaced. The compound is hard. Gosh! PPF is a license to print money in my opinion but the car will have full PPF if all goes well. This car matches my 2003 Murcielago which is in a discontinued colour Grigio Avlon 0048.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww...thanks guys! That’s so kind of you. I hope to update you on the UK experience of Aventador ownership.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's so kind of you. Very encouraging as there are quite a few Aventadors out there. Thank you. I'll let you know how it all goes once I'm on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts