* Please read this in entirety for full description of Car, Mods, and details will be very thorough

Trying a private sale here first for my 2013 LP550-2. Rare hard to find and Original GRIGRIO TELESTO Color the original “Battleship” Gray that started this trend up to current day.

Asking $160K

This has been a Southern CA Car the previous two owners 10+ years, I am the third and I am still good friends with the previous owner still. I have history going back up to 5 years with paperwork. I modded this car tastefully and was a previous show car for various brands including custom wheels. Details below:

It has been serviced during my ownership at RMT Motorsports , well know Indy shop in SoCal, and PPI was done at Lambo Newport Beach in 2020. I have owned the car approx. 2 years and only selling due to moving up to a Huracan 610 hopefully soon.

I have tons of pictures, videos, and can send links to a a lot of Social Media pics, from various Car Meets, Photographers, Photo shoots over the years. I get compliments every where and holds its own against never Lambos all the time.

2013 Gallardo LP550-2, $216,100 MSRP and have Original Window Sticker

VIN: ZHWGU5BZ1DLA12703, last Autocheck history done has 95 Score ( have copies)

24,000 Miles , Clutch at PPI done in 2020 had 90% from Lambo Newport beach Reading.

Grigio Telesto /Nero Perseus Interior

Latest ECU Software installed during PPI from Lambo NB , provided better throttle response and shifting.

Highly Sought After Yellow Q-Citura Contrast Stitching, Lambo Logo in Headrest

Yellow Brake Calipers OEM with Rear E-Brake Painted to match

DCT Carbon Steering Wheel, thicker build w/ matching Yellow stich & Flat Bottom

Carbon Extensions on Shift Paddles ( AKA Devil Horns)

Bluetooth Adapter Added for Audio

Larini Inconel Exhaust Valved Exhaust w/remote

Carbon Side Skirts

Vinyl Performante Black Gloss Style Stripes ( Have video of install , easily removed if wanted)

STEK 7D Carbon Fiber Gloss PPF on Mirrors , (best Carbon wrap avail, no one can tell its wrapped)

Higher Style Full Gloss Carbon Fiber Performante Rear Spoiler , this sits much higher than the SL Wing – bought here on this forum from Jason B Vendor.This also switches out entire rear deck spoiler deck piece to Carbon as shown in pics.

Reid Performance Intake hoses

K&N Filters

Carbon Wrap in front bumper vents to match flow of car.

20” Avant Garde Rims (Different styles as this was a show car for the brand) Same offset, same weight two different designs) For those interested please contact and I can fill you in on this. I do not have stock rims.

SWIFT Lowering Springs

Custom Carbon Airbox with Lamborghini Logo.

Light Ceramic Tint approx. 50% on front windows.

Custom Gray PinStriping on Lower valence in rear and Bottom of Carbon SideSkirts.

Yellow Tint STEK PPF on Headlights, light smoke tint on front side markers.

I will not be parting out any mods at this time and looking for a deal as is for the next few weeks. Car has no problems , runs flawlessly and strong. Sounds incredible with constant compliments. Has a very distinct deep tone, turns heads everywhere with the overall look and sound. Waxed bi-weekly and always garaged and covered. For a 10 year old car looks overall Excellent.

Buy with Confidence from a seasoned owner, as I am not new to the Exotic Scene and know pretty much everything about this specific car. There are a few paint chips in hood and front bumper, there is no Clear Bra of PPF on the car itself.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions, provide Professional/additional picture, Sound Clips, or whatever is needed, including pictures, documents during the mods and bulid of this car. I bought it with the Larini exhaust installed only, everything else described was installed by me and highly respected shops in Southern CA.

Feel free to reach out anytime directly (909) 263-7276 or [email protected] , as its much faster and efficient for me. As we understand test drives and viewings for serious buyers only in our respected area of ownership on these cars. Thank you.