Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this mint condition RARE 2013 Gallardo LP560-4 "Final Edition" The front/rear bumper upgrades set these models apart from earlier generations IMO. This is a prime example of what a Gallardo should be. Tastefully modded on Extremely Rare 20" BBS Wheels and lowered on Swift Springs for the perfect fitment. There is not one issue or flaw in this beautiful design.

The entire car has been ceramic coated AND paint corrected along with the entire front of the car wrapped with 3M to protect from any rock chips. This includes the full front bumper, full hood, full front side fenders, and mirrors. Service Records available, Spark plugs replaced, all fluids flushed, recent oil change, clutch reading around 75-80%, NO Sticky Buttons, brakes and tires over plenty of tread. This has been through 3 inspections since I've had it and passed with flying colors. If you are looking for a well maintained, not beat, car that needs absolutely nothing- this one is for you.

Now for the options:
FULL Ceramic Coat applied
Clear Bra on entire half of car.
20" BBS Wheels wrapped with Pirelli's
SWIFT lowering springs
Hardwired Radar Detection System
Front Axle Lift
Tinted Windows
Glass Engine Engine Bonnet
LED lighting in Engine Bonnet
Extended Leather Pack
Black Color match center console
Welcome Home Pack
Black leather interior with Yellow Cross stitching
Yellow Calipers
Navigation
Bluetooth to phone
Premium Sound

*Main Take aways: No sticky buttons, the "R" button has some wear but zero sticky, clutch is at 75-80% (have clutch reading) 15k service was done, no stories, just a clean example of a Gallardo.

Car comes with Original OEM Wheels and Tires *Car can be separated if you want it back to stock.

Text or email me for more photos, videos etc.

Trades considered

$133,900 with stock and BBS's
$127,900 Stock Set up only

Located: Delray Beach, FL
Call/text: 330-231-7852

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Just some friendly advice...You might want to adjust the price so the delta isn't so great. You can see what wheels typically sell for used, and I think 6,000 is a bit high. Good Luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just some friendly advice...You might want to adjust the price so the delta isn't so great. You can see what wheels typically sell for used, and I think 6,000 is a bit high. Good Luck.
I understand what normal used sets sell for, but these are 1 of 1 20" BBS LM's that were made to fit a gallardo or R8. From my knowledge there are zero 20" BBS LM's in the USA. So even used they command a premium for what they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts