Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 2012 reg with around 5k on the clock. Will check the amount tonight.

It is the beautiful rare green colour. Top of the range with engine bay LED lights and lots of other extras.

Looking to sell it before summer just wondering if anybody on here is interested in it. Will just go to Lamborghini Manchester instead otherwise.

Only had it for a year. Just been serviced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is my girlfriend's Dad, it is just too much for him I think. Says he always needs a lie down after driving it haha. He has been offered a price however someone on here maybe offer more for it as it is very to find

·
Registered
77 Posts
Price and Location Please

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a UK car. It is currently locked away in a garage near Hull next to a lovely DB9. Well I will say around 130k atm but he may want more as it is hard to find

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
It is my girlfriend's Dad, it is just too much for him I think. Says he always needs a lie down after driving it haha. He has been offered a price however someone on here maybe offer more for it as it is very to find
Your girlfriends dad has not realised the value of a lumbar support cushion:)

A very nice car.
cheers,
john

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Problem is he has a Cayenne turbo and his little Citroen Nemo can and he is fine with them. The cayenne can be floored to the max and not make a fuss. He is always so worried about the Lambo even though it is basically Impossible to put In a ditch

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I'm sure he will sell it over there with no issues. Here in the US, right side drive and importing it would be a complete deal breaker for many, that's even if it could be registered here?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is pretty much the fastest standard Gallardo you can get. The spoiler and 4 exhaust also make it the best looking- I may be bias though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.