Hello all! With a heavy heart, I must list my Performante for sale. This was a recent acquisition by me and I did not expect to sell it, especially so soon. I recently had the opportunity to buy one of my all-time dream Lamborghini's and I, unfortunately, cannot manage to keep the new car, my Aventador, and my Gallardo. I am a huge enthusiast and recently sold my gated 2004 Gallardo here on Lamborghini Talk! You can check it out here: https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/threads/fs-gated-2004-lamborghini-gallardo-5l-v10-24k-miles.227712/#post-2163177

This is my 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Performante 570-4 with a little over 12,000 miles. Clean title in my name and in fantastic condition.

It has some light, tasteful mods including a matte black front bumper for a more aggressive look, stripeless hood (those are just vinyl from factory and can easily be reverted back to stock), and an Avior performance exhaust (passes emissions).

It has carbon-ceramic brakes and carbon-fiber bucket seats.

I am leaving for a 3-week vacation on 5/31 and need to sell the car beforehand, hence the price. Please only serious inquiries. If you PM me, I will respond promptly with my phone number.

FYI, the photos are not edited! The color is just that amazing!