Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SS version of the Continental GT is bloodthirsty or in other words totally insane. I would so buy one if I had the cash but, my uncles buying one and he asked me input. Does anybody the anybody know if this beast can be daily driven without any major problems and my uncle was just asking me about the car and I told him that they are pretty bullet proof and reliable but that is what I have heard. So any output would be great if you could tell me. I don't want my uncle to waste 300k and then have to return the car because he wasn't able to drive everyday. So any output would be great and if you know of any minor and major problems please list them. Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you buy the Continental Supersports, you are an idiot. That is coming from a Bentley Continental owner. Maintenance is cheap. If you're spending that much money on a car, maintenance should be the least of your problems. Yes, Bentleys are wonderful daily cars as well as excellent winter beaters

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
its not maintenance. he wants to know about everyday reliability because it is going to be his daily driver. money is not an object for him he just doesn't want to go to the shop very often because he doesn't like driving his Lp640 to work he hates when he scrapes his bumper and he needs the bentley every day any way

·
Registered
341 Posts
its not maintenance. he wants to know about everyday reliability because it is going to be his daily driver. money is not an object for him he just doesn't want to go to the shop very often because he doesn't like driving his Lp640 to work he hates when he scrapes his bumper and he needs the bentley every day any way
If you buy the Continental Supersports, you are an idiot. That is coming from a Bentley Continental owner. Maintenance is cheap. If you're spending that much money on a car, maintenance should be the least of your problems. Yes, Bentleys are wonderful daily cars as well as excellent winter beaters
Please, reread what I've previously posted.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I found some pics online. I've driven it once and it's just spectacular. The sports mode surprises me everytime time with its power, but the paddle shift is very smooth.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I found some pics online. I've driven it once and it's just spectacular. The sports mode surprises me everytime time with its power, but the paddle shift is very smooth.

That's not a supersport.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
A friend owns one. He is very happy with it. It's his DD. He put 22" rims on but is having it put back to stock. He liked the look of the bigger rims but in Pittsburgh - with rough roads - he dented one going over a "trench" and it happened twice and he doesn't want to have to worry about potholes and road issues. Other than the big rims and low profile tires being a bit sensitive to "road noise" he says it's bullet proof.

He also owns a 458 Italia and an SL65AMG and I'm not sure what else (no lambos)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i daily drive my diamond series. pretty sure the SS has the same drive train. only issue to look into are tires, in terms of rating. I know my pzero rossos on the lambo are only rated for 5500 miles for example. and if used as a true daily it would be a pita to change 'em every 180 days. other than that, its owned by VW and is reliable. and yes, I'm going to drive my B in the snow this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts