Lamborghini Talk banner

2010 Gallardo RNS-E PIN

3805 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Genghis
Question on Lambo LP550-2 Nav/Media/RNS-E Unit PIN... The manual has a Serial number handwritten but no PIN. The unit functions properly at this time, but in the event i disconnect or change the battery, I presume it is going to ask for a PIN. Does anyone know

1. Where i need to go get that PIN?
2. Whether it will ask for a PIN on re connection ?
3. Is this PIN customer changeable or fixed from the factory?

I read somewhere the 2009 series onward don't have a PIN issued anywhere and its electronically stored on Lambo N.A systems and I need to go beg them or some such rubbish.

Anyone disconnected a battery in an 09-13 gallardo and faced any issues with the Radio/Nav unit?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,938 Posts
My Pin was 0000 on all my Gs
That should be it, but as a second you can try 1234

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,938 Posts
I had to reboot the system when I changed my battery.
You can re-boot the radio by doing the following:
1. Turn on the ignition, don't start the car.
2. Turn on the radio and hold down F/M and SET-UP buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. The radio will re-boot and turn back on.
3. Turn the ignition off for 5 seconds and then back on.

This worked for me, and it's worth try. Good luck!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you

I had to reboot the system when I changed my battery.
You can re-boot the radio by doing the following:
1. Turn on the ignition, don't start the car.
2. Turn on the radio and hold down F/M and SET-UP buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. The radio will re-boot and turn back on.
3. Turn the ignition off for 5 seconds and then back on.

This worked for me, and it's worth try. Good luck!
Thank you for both posts above. I will try the pin/reboot if i need to change battery and see where it goes.

· Registered
376 Posts
I have disconnected battery few times and replaced it once, i never had to enter any PIN. I have 2011 Lp 560-4

· Registered
1,499 Posts
Pin is basically hard coded to radio. I do believe the radio "pairs" with the car at the factory so that you do not "normally" need to reenter the pin code if you disconnect the battery. If a radio is installed from another car, there is a high likelihood that it will ask for the pin.

I can't guarantee that the pin would never be required with radio in original car.

I can retrieve radio pin codes but have to have the radio in my possession unless you have the serial number from the card.

Pins are all different. 0000 and 1234 are more like bluetooth pairing codes, not radio security pins.

· Registered
410 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
You can find on the web for free an iso named "rnse unlock cd" to burn and when inserted in your rnse it will give you the code pin to enter.
No need to pay something.
It's about 15mB

· Registered
295 Posts
I have tried it multiple times and it has never worked on any radio.
What has never worked ?
I have an rnse , burned the CD (not dvd) i was talking about, put in the reader and after few minutes the unlock code appears on screen.never had any issue

· Registered
57 Posts
Pin is basically hard coded to radio. I do believe the radio "pairs" with the car at the factory so that you do not "normally" need to reenter the pin code if you disconnect the battery. If a radio is installed from another car, there is a high likelihood that it will ask for the pin.

I can't guarantee that the pin would never be required with radio in original car.

I can retrieve radio pin codes but have to have the radio in my possession unless you have the serial number from the card.

Pins are all different. 0000 and 1234 are more like bluetooth pairing codes, not radio security pins.
I have an 09 LP560 that requires a pin code. I had a shop replace my battery and now it’s asking for one. Car does not have the irigibal manual when I bought it. Do I just need to remove the radio and get the serial number somewhere in the back?

· Registered
1,499 Posts
I have an 09 LP560 that requires a pin code. I had a shop replace my battery and now it’s asking for one. Car does not have the irigibal manual when I bought it. Do I just need to remove the radio and get the serial number somewhere in the back?
You need the code that starts with "AUZ". Usually you can find it on the pin code entry screen. If not, you have to have software to pull it from the radio. It is not on any label. That is unusual that it is asking for a code, unless the radio is not original to the car.

· Registered
57 Posts
You need the code that starts with "AUZ". Usually you can find it on the pin code entry screen. If not, you have to have software to pull it from the radio. It is not on any label. That is unusual that it is asking for a code, unless the radio is not original to the car.
AUZBZ7H2201108 this is the one that shows up on the radio screen. If it’s something you’re able to retrieve and charge for your time to do please let me know

· Registered
57 Posts
AUZBZ7H2201108 this is the one that shows up on the radio screen. If it’s something you’re able to retrieve and charge for your time to do please let me know
Not sure if I read the old post right but you said you would be able to retrieve the code with that serial number? Or maybe I mistaken and read wrong and it might be someone else…

1 - 14 of 14 Posts