Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at an E-gear 2009 LP Gallardo with about 45km. Its located in Southern Ontario and just wondering if anyone has any special info on this car or advise in general. Will be getting a proper PPI and snap test etc.....
I have seen it in person and "appears at first blush" to be good shape and clean car fax.....
Originally from the USA.
If I read the car fax correctly I will be the third owner. My intent is to keep it 5-7 years or more

Brenda

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was literally just looking at this car on auto trader before I came on here.
Don't see many LP in that price range in Canada.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was literally just looking at this car on auto trader before I came on here.
Don't see many LP in that price range in Canada.
No, not many which is why it caught my eye. However even with a 50% down payment, the interest rates on these older models make me stop and think that for a little more each month, combined with a much lower interest rate, I can be in a 2015-2017 Huracan. Of course a higher debt load but also a much newer car.. Plus there appears to be more Huracans for sale and everyone appears eager to deal.....Also Legally i live in Alberta so I would prefer to buy there at 5% tax rather than in Ontario at 13%, and ship the car to Ontario where i would drive and store it most of the time.

So now thinking maybe wait a few more months and set my goals on a Huracan.....

undecided for sure..........

·
Registered
18 Posts
Definitely a tough decision for sure between the Huracan and that gorgeous Gallardo LP560-4. It really depends on you and your preference.

Take a chance to test drive any 15-17 Huracan to feel it out if you haven't already. Better if you do test drive both of them back to back. Once you feel which one suits your driving style and personality, then it boils down to financing and maintenance.

Since you would like to own the car for a couple of years, technology can play a factor. Huracan is more advanced with its technology and transmission. Both have similar reliability, depending on your driving style. Sure you're aware of yearly oil changes, brake flushing and other services that has to be checked every few years or so.

Both are sweet cars. If pricing is not a factor along with newer tech, look at the Huracan. If the Gallardo LP560-4 matches your style, a great choice as well. All down to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts