Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2009 Gallardo LP560-4 . White with black interior, has superleggera carbon wing, glass bonnet, new tires.... car has just around 8,200 miles . Mint condition. 125k

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car is stock except for the carbon wing & has a aftermarket radio with GPS. I bought the car 3.5 years ago and only put around 800 miles on it. The clutch was at 94% then. It still has to be close to that... maybe 92%. The LP cars get close to 60-75k out of a clutch without any issues....

·
Vendor
8 Posts
This is a really nice Gallardo, great color combination and low mileage. Good luck with the sale, should be able to move quickly at that price.

·
Registered
411 Posts
WAYYYY too high of a price for a 09... I hope you get it.. But way too high
I am not affiliated in any way, and I dont know if the price is high or low, but I believe that if you're not interested in the car, you should have some respect for the OP and not make comments like this on their post. Negative comments about asking price shouldnt be allowed IMO.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am not being negative. Simply stating its over-priced. If the seller is looking to move it, it wont at that price.. Was just trying to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts