Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 2009 Gallardo LP560-4 . White with black interior, has superleggera carbon wing, glass bonnet, new tires.... car has just around 8,200 miles . Mint condition. 112k SOLD !!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car is stock except for the carbon wing & has a aftermarket radio with GPS. I bought the car 3.5 years ago and only put around 800 miles on it. The clutch was at 94% then. It still has to be close to that... maybe 92%. The LP cars get close to 60-75k out of a clutch without any issues....

·
Vendor
23 Posts
This is a really nice Gallardo, great color combination and low mileage. Good luck with the sale, should be able to move quickly at that price.

·
Registered
419 Posts
WAYYYY too high of a price for a 09... I hope you get it.. But way too high
I am not affiliated in any way, and I dont know if the price is high or low, but I believe that if you're not interested in the car, you should have some respect for the OP and not make comments like this on their post. Negative comments about asking price shouldnt be allowed IMO.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am not being negative. Simply stating its over-priced. If the seller is looking to move it, it wont at that price.. Was just trying to help.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Agree, price is fair.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Car hasn’t moved in 30 days. In a market like this where low mileage exotics are getting scooped up fast, clearly the price is too high. Drop it 10-15k and it should move. Again, not trying to rain on your parade. Just being REALISTIC.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Car hasn’t moved in 30 days. In a market like this where low mileage exotics are getting scooped up fast, clearly the price is too high. Drop it 10-15k and it should move. Again, not trying to rain on your parade. Just being REALISTIC.
Are you trying to buy the car on the cheap or something? Otherwise, why are you even posting this stuff?

30 days is nothing for an E-gear Gallardo, they take time to sell. $125k for a clean 8k mile 2009 LP is very fair.

Reactions: chris01

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here , I’ll help the guy out.... 115k for the next 10 days! If this helps him, tell him to wire the money and come get it..... or for anyone else that wants it.... 115k I really like the car, enjoy looking at all my collection, but figured I would pass it on, as new car should be here in May.. Running out of room.... 115k

·
Registered
198 Posts
See guys now that is a attractive price.. NO I am not trying to the buy the car on the cheap. I already own 2. I am simply JUST trying to help out people. We ALL tend to think our cars are worth more than they really are. All I want is for 09Gallardoboost to take advantage of the recent boost in exotic car values across the board and move his car before his next one arrives.. I bet this car now sells FAST!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow this is a great deal! I would've jumped on this had I not bought mine 2 months ago. This will definitely go fast

1 - 20 of 30 Posts