Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over $15K in upgrades - skid plates, XPEL film paint protection, Supperleggera rear wing, Valentine 1 hardwire radar detector enabled, carbon fiber interior, steering wheel/seat & car covers included, Swift Springs, Sprint Booster Controller, Avior Exhaust, K&N Filters, ECU & TCU Upgrade. Vehicle has front differential removed, RWD conversion was completed in 2018. Conversion was completed with OE parts from an LP 550. All factory parts retained in the event someone would like to return the car to AWD layout. Factory owners manual, tools, tire kit, 2 FOB keys and 3 spare valet keys included. Maintained with an open check book - extensive records covering service history from reputable shops. Title in hand.

I purchased the car with 6992 miles from a private seller in December 2016. Carfax and additional pictures available vailable upon request.

Replying to this ad will put you in contact with the broker, not the owner. If you need to contact the owner, I can arrange that, I have known the owner (for over 10 years) and his collection of cars well. ASKING $139,000

ZHWGU54T39LA07910
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Car
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Car Hood

·
Administrator
3,698 Posts
Are you a dealer? Is this a private party transaction?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I owned this car before the above owner. What an amazing car. I will always miss it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts