1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Ultra-Low Mileage Superleggera: Giallo Midas w/4,500 miles w/ CCBs

Hey everyone,

I didn't think this would happen as quickly as it is, but now with a much bigger proposition in front of me to acquire some investment property, I must put some of my passions on hold and take the leap.
This car actually came out of one of my client's private collection. As soon as I saw it, I couldn't believe my eyes and the condition it was in. It was the lowest mileage Super G I had ever come across that had all the goodies like the carbon ceramic brakes and full carbon interior, and a clear bra up front.
With around 4,500 miles on the clock, this was certainly a special piece of Lamborghini history. Not everyday you come across a low-mileage Superleggera with ALL the goodies included. Too hard to pass it up and not likely to find something similar.
Fast forward to this week and a business partner calling about a multifamily deal here that could use another partner which offered long term yields I'm prepared to live with. This is what brings me here, and for someone who has ever wondered what it would've been like to start from first days of owning a Superleggera, this one will bring you about as close to that experience as humanly possible.

Features:

Very low miles (4,500)
Annual service (can request more info)
Giallo Midas tri-coat pearl
Alcantara interior
Clear bra
Scorpius wheels
Pirelli P-Zero Corsa rubber
Carbon ceramic brakes
Carbon fiber interior package
Transparent engine bonnet
Carbon fiber wing
Highly optioned vehicle
Car cover
Front lift system
No modifications

Car is located in sunny So Cal (Beverly Hills). Breaks my heart to have to choose, but the good thing is this car will find a great new home. I've wanted to invest in a couple of multifamily deals, and now things have finally fallen into place. This car will truly make it's next owner extremely happy.

Message me if you're in the area or interested and want to schedule a quick stop to check the car out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Beautiful car, my customer almost bought this car but was a few hours short of you purchasing it. If you have any desire to sell it for what you paid he may be interested if your in a rush to sell. LMK

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful car, my customer almost bought this car but was a few hours short of you purchasing it. If you have any desire to sell it for what you paid he may be interested if your in a rush to sell. LMK
Thank you. He happened to also be a client in the business so it was a bit of a friendly deal as well.

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GLWS. This new of a SL will be a hard find in the upcoming years!

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888
Agreed. I don't think there are any others this equipped with the ceramic brakes under 5k miles. Spectacular car for sure!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Third photo, left side view. Is the door key cover missing?

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Third photo, left side view. Is the door key cover missing?
Yes it appears one of the tabs completely came off. I am looking for a shop who might be able to MacGyver something for it, since it's such a small part. Luckily when I got the car the previous owner left it in the center console.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do you have the window sticker? VIN #? Clutch snap %? Noticed your screen name, did you track it during your short ownership? Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Beautiful car and GLWS.

·
Super Moderator
3,211 Posts
Yes it appears one of the tabs completely came off. I am looking for a shop who might be able to MacGyver something for it, since it's such a small part. Luckily when I got the car the previous owner left it in the center console.
With an asking price of 149k, you shouldn't be MacGyvering anything. You should get a replacement for it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Agree with Jr on this. Also, I noticed in one of your (OP) threads that you were talking about possibly modifying the car. Just my opinion, FWIW, the originality is what is so attractive to many, so think about it before making changes. I'm sure you know this....

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With an asking price of 149k, you shouldn't be MacGyvering anything. You should get a replacement for it.
What I meant was, I saw in another thread that someone had modified the cover to be adjusted or lifted with an allen wrench and screw underneath so the option of having it come up or down is much easier to manage than what everyone says is a common issue and the clips breaking off. I was fortunate to have the actual piece still saved, so it was only a thought. If the worse comes to worst, I'll just order a new assembly which has to include a new handle as well for some reason and paint it.

Agree with Jr on this. Also, I noticed in one of your (OP) threads that you were talking about possibly modifying the car. Just my opinion, FWIW, the originality is what is so attractive to many, so think about it before making changes. I'm sure you know this....
With the car being up for sale, there are no immediate plans to touch the car and leave it completely stock for the time being. Also keeping the miles down with it being covered and stored away. Start it up every other day to make sure things are flowing.

·
Registered
883 Posts
With the car being up for sale, there are no immediate plans to touch the car and leave it completely stock for the time being. Also keeping the miles down with it being covered and stored away. Start it up every other day to make sure things are flowing.
Yep, makes sense. Hope you get your asking price. Sounds like someone will get a great car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts