Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you rather buy a 13k mile 2008 white or a higher 25k mile 2009 Verde Ithaca (has a new clutch, spark plugs, fluid change, new tires, not sure the status of the brakes)?

2008 is listed at 180k and 2009 is at 204k. 204k seems a bit high to me.

I feel like once it hits the 30k mile mark it may be difficult to sell down the road.
I feel like once it hits the 30k mile mark it may be difficult to sell down the road.

·
Registered
299 Posts
09s are preferable to 08s with better standard options and significantly lower miles seems like the way to go, especially with white being a great color on the murci

Edit: my mistake, read that wrong. Same answer still

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
09s are preferable to 08s with better standard options and significantly lower miles seems like the way to go, especially with white being a great color on the murci
The 08 is the one with less miles and in white. They say it has 70% clutch life left

·
Registered
226 Posts
08 if for an investment and you plan to sell down the road, 09 if you plan to keep for a very long time.

Mileage is a nice general indicator, but having services confirmed is always preferable than just guessing from mileage and justifies the price jump if this has all been done properly.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Would you rather buy a 13k mile 2008 white or a higher 25k mile 2009 Verde Ithaca (has a new clutch, spark plugs, fluid change, new tires, not sure the status of the brakes)?

2008 is listed at 180k and 2009 is at 204k. 204k seems a bit high to me.

call me and make me an offer on my 09 Verde Iticha car..its in stunninf shape lived most of its life here in The PNW...I have it listed at $204K, but happy to make a deal with a forum member here for less.. 425-787-6200
Roy Cats

·
Registered
281 Posts
Personally I'd go with the newer car primarily because of the colour. The verde Ithica really pops and gives you the full Murci experience. In addition if the verde car is the one being sold by Roy then you can be sure of a honestly represented car and a quality buying experience.

·
Registered
158 Posts
One big decision for me is who is the seller. Highly recommend cats to buy cars from. Bought a murci sight unseen and it was better that he had described snd also as Roy had mentioned in great running condition. Kept it for 2 years with practically no issues.

·
Registered
2009 LP640 Coupe
121 Posts
I recall a Buyer's Guide said the e-Gear was better in '09s than the '07/08 cars.

Also I rather have a big smile driving my car than worrying about resale value.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The one in Sarasota that was listed for 193k was just sold. I haven’t seen a white one listed for 180k. At least no hardtops are in that price range.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The 2 previous owners of 09 are both my friends and car is strong. Over 45k in oem work done to make it perfect. Easy choice and mileage means nothing

plus if you buy the green car roy is buying me lunch 🐠 🥪

1 - 12 of 12 Posts