Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera with the Underground Racing Twin Turbo Stg 1R package. The color is Gaillo Midas with the alcantera and carbon fiber interior option. It has the OEM lightweight SL wheels with the carbon ceramic brake option. Also the full interior carbon package.

Currently sitting at 15,9xx miles and will slightly go up. It is a 4 owner vehicle with a clean title and history. One key to accompany the car. No paint work on it and no damages either. The car has the full carbon package which includes all the interior panels and trims as well as the body aero pieces. The under chassis of the car also has the carbon panels. One of the best upgrades is the front bumper, with the new style LP560 aggressive aero and carbon center splitter. Otherwise the exterior and interior is factory original. The front of the car is fully clear bra'd and has no issues.

The build list on this car is extensive. Most of the information can be found on UGR's website but the basis is, it is their "Racing Package" which lists for ~195K installed. This car is currently a 1R package but was originally built as a 2R package. The only difference at this point is the tuning to 1R and a very friendly street clutch (carbon/ceramic) which was installed at 15K. It has a built engine, billet internals on the built trans, race heads and of course the turbo kit with twin 71mm turbos. The car has excellent drivability and street manners. The current power levels are adjustable with 4 settings. Settings 1-2 are on 93 oct pump gas, netting 850-1000whp. Settings 3-4 are on VP Import, netting 1250-1500whp. The car has not been run much on Settings 3-4 recently but it was back when it was first built. Had been run in 1/2 mi events a few times but I do not have any results unfortunately. Lastly, this car does have the fire suppression system installed, with the pull handle being on the passenger side of the center console.

Note: Steering wheel and shift paddles will be replaced with stock parts. The forged carbon wheel and extended paddles do not come with.

Overall the car is in meticulous condition and does not need any work or maintenance. The spark plugs and fluids (oil and brake) were done at 15,300 along with brand new Toyo R888R tires.

Any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer the questions. Asking $215K OBO. Thank you for viewing.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Wheel

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Yellow

Vehicle Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part

Vehicle Car Gear shift Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Sky Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Sky

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello my name is Nick I am the first owner of this superlaggera awesome car . I had the car for 4 years regretting selling it worst thing I ever did . I think the superlaggera is better than a merci and a Hurrican will never forget the sound of this beast . Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello my name is Nick I am the first owner of this superlaggera awesome car . I had the car for 4 years regretting selling it worst thing I ever did . I think the superlaggera is better than a merci and a Hurrican will never forget the sound of this beast . Good luck with the sale
Hey Nick,
Wow! Small world! I assume you had it before it was turbo'd? Shes a beauty and still is today. One of my fav cars i've had. Thank you for sharing info with us.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
243 Posts
Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Can I ask where you got the wheel and paddles from? And if you are selling then separate?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Can I ask where you got the wheel and paddles from? And if you are selling then separate?
I sell those paddles and wheel, pm me if you are interested… thx!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello Nick! Wow, thank you so much, that’s huge! Very much appreciate it Sir!
aj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts