Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice car! I'll be watching your auction results closely, as I have a 2007 gated manual spyder. There just aren't many of them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,416 Posts
Very beautiful car, and appears to be in top condition.

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is an untouched ashtray! This car came with every option available. Original sticker was 258k I also have two Lamborghini trickle chargers one brand new with a fancy zip up pouch. The tool kit in a very fancy zip up pouch. An indoor Lamborghini car cover and a cool backpack. Original books. Boxes and navigation with cd case. Just clicked over 15k. I’m the 2nd owner. Service & maintenance performed at Lamborghini Sarasota. They do a nice job. The people there are awesome. They even come pick the car up in an enclosed trailer and drop it off the same way. Seat covers and steering wheel covers just to drive it in and off the trailer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The most recent service included a new battery and 4 new tires. The only issue I ever experienced was a warning light that the top was not secure. We replaced the latch and cable. Everything else just routine maintenance. The car was treated last year with ceramic coating. Super clean car the wheels don’t even have a scratch on them.

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
How did you get that carbon fiber steering wheel? Was it ordered with it? I sure wish I knew someone looking for a beautiful gated G. Your car hits all the marks and then some.

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
I am a little biased. This was the best car I ever owned and I sure do miss that sound of the pre-LP. If mine was gated I would have never sold it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How did you get that carbon fiber steering wheel? Was it ordered with it? I sure wish I knew someone looking for a beautiful gated G. Your car hits all the marks and then some.
Everything was ordered from factory. Lots of carbon fiber. Really looks great around the center console and dash. My preference personally would have been the bath mat steering wheel but this is definitely better quality and keeps its appearance new. It took me over 3 years to find this car with these specs. Definitely checks every box. Will age gracefully. Already a future classic for sure. The only reason I want to sell it is I want to hit the track. I’d really like a 996 gt3rs. I’ve been looking at importing but there are some challenges. I may settle on a 996 gt3 and if I can’t find the right one a 997.1 gt3. Call me crazy. This was my dream car. I worked very hard to get it. I can only justify a couple sports cars in my garage at a time. Life is changing for me. I just recently got married etc etc etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts