Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Gallardo Spyder
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this here before putting it on eBay and FB in a couple weeks. Asking $112,500.

14,792 miles
New clutch at 13,678 miles with receipt. Work done by Rosso Service in Maryland.
15k mile service at 14,386 miles with receipt. A spark plug fouled, so I had the plugs replaced and the 15k service performed.
All new tires and TPMS sensors replaced at 13,467 miles.
New PPF on front surfaces and air intakes. Car was recently professionally ceramic coated (Feynlab). The paint is perfect.
Reverse button replaced by Rosso Service during 15k service due to the 'R' not being perfect (a little wear).

Exterior color: Giallo Midas
Interior: NeroPerseus

My wife and I have two teenage boys, and we've enjoyed weekend drives in the country and taking it to shows. Someone seems to always be taking video of the car when we're on the road. Trips to Home Depot usually draw a crowd when the car is parked. I'm always friendly and let kids (and dads) see the car and take pictures. Just something about a Lamborghini.

The car is 100% stock, extremely reliable and driven weekly. The sound never gets old. It's never left me stranded or given me the slightest trouble. Everything works. I'm not a DIY'er, so all work was completed by a professional. All manuals and Lamborghini car cover included. I even have the navigation disks for the nav system, not that I or anyone else use that.

I'm the 4th owner, and the clean Carfax is available upon request. Any pictures, video, FaceTime or Zoom are also available. A PPI is welcomed. I had Rosso Service go over every inch of the car during the 15k mile service. I have the clear title in hand. I'm selling it because it's time to look for a vacation home for the family.

Don't be suspicious because I haven't posted 400 times on this forum. I mainly lurk. I only clean (and drive) the car, so I can't contribute much to technical discussions.

This car is a great first Lamborghini since all service has been performed and the clutch and tires are new. The A/C is ice cold. Don't get caught up in the differences between Pre-LP/LP. This car is very, very fast, draws an obnoxious amount of attention, sounds amazing and is an absolute blast and comfortable to drive. When driven as recommended the e-gear is actually quite delightful in Sport mode. Shifts are quick and fun.

-Steve

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design

1 - 8 of 8 Posts