Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2008 G spyder and I want to have a Bluetooth Audio option or Aux input option. My Sd card slot never reads any of the music. it just says loading the entire time.

So any recommended products for blue tooth audio or aux? (I don't want to replace the head unit, I'm trying to avoid issues)

and can anyone tell me why my SD card slot just says loading?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
You need a low storage sd. I think it is limited to 64 or 128 mb or something

You can stream over a radio frequency. Isn't bt streaming an option that you can enable from the factory?

·
Registered
727 Posts
there's a dension bluetooth adapter that plugs in where your cd changer went and gives you kind of a tacked on bluetooth which it shows as track 99 on the cd. It does work though and it's not hard to install.

AG02M5 is the expert on these things.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/retrofitting-ipod-bluetooth-2006-gallardo-spyder-135282/

see this thread for more info

I have the dension bluetooth unit for my 07 spyder and it works fine. The model number is Dension GBL3AI2 and I got it from enfig car stereo.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,034 Posts
Where does the sd card insert. I never saw a location on my car?

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888
Behind the LCD screen where your CD disk gets inserted.

·
Registered
204 Posts
There are never any issues with changing out the radio. You can do it all without cutting any wires and its a pretty seamless integration. The radio in the gallardo feels like it is from the stone age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts