Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm selling my 2008 Gallardo Spyder. One of the last real gated shifter Manual Supercars. The car is in brand new condition. It has been pampered from day one. The color is silver with a very rare blue interior.

Current mileage 5700 miles

Complete 3M protection in the front: hood, bumper, mirrors, side skirts and rear fender.

3M Matte orange wrap which makes it very unique.

I had the wheels professionally painted black to better match the matte color

3M smoke film for tailights.

Please note, I am the first owner of this car! Yes I purchased it Spring 2015 from Lamborghini Montreal and it was brand new, never sold. This is why the leather is so perfect with no scratch or crack. I wrapped the car when it had only 1200 miles so the paint underneath the wrap is in immaculate condition. The car is in perfect condition!

Please contact me by email or on my phone for any questions.

PRICE :119,900$
If interested buyer from the US I will take care of duty charges.

Sam
[email protected]
514-943-4527

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,220 Posts
Does that mean this car is still under factory warranty?

·
Registered
727 Posts
You should specify if that's Canadian or US dollars. The exchange rate currently is quite favorable...

also, I presume, it originated in canada?

lovely car. GLWS

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
No its very Simple. I sold my 911 turbo to someone in boston before i purchased this gallardo and its fairly simple.

Yes, it is pretty simple, but with the rule changes in Jan 1 2016, just takes a bit more time/red tape and of course the import fee's.

If you use a Licensed Importer/exporter you can figure about 5% or so of the selling PRICE for all fee's and service on the selling price of the car..this does not include truck transportation of the vehicle from Canada into the USA and on to your location.

If you want to take the challenge on yourself and do all the paperwork etc etc...it will cost you 2.75% of the selling PRICE.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.[/quote]

If you want to take the challenge on yourself and do all the paperwork etc etc...it will cost you 2.75% of the selling PRICE.[/QUOTE]

2.75% is not an issue, i can cover that portion. It was more to offer to those looking for a real manual car. It is something that's not very available to purchase these days since the owners seem to be holding on to those. I think they forsee a future where they will increase in value.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Yes, it is pretty simple, but with the rule changes in Jan 1 2016, just takes a bit more time/red tape and of course the import fee's.

If you use a Licensed Importer/exporter you can figure about 5% or so of the selling PRICE for all fee's and service on the selling price of the car..this does not include truck transportation of the vehicle from Canada into the USA and on to your location.

If you want to take the challenge on yourself and do all the paperwork etc etc...it will cost you 2.75% of the selling PRICE.
Roy. Are the fees the same for cars that were originally sold in the US? I thought once the tax was paid once it did not have to be paid again? I realize the OP car is a Canadian car but for G,s that were already in the US does it make any difference?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cant afford that one.... its clean looking car but out of my budget. And interior is hard to match with wat I was looking forward to do

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Roy. Are the fees the same for cars that were originally sold in the US? I thought once the tax was paid once it did not have to be paid again? I realize the OP car is a Canadian car but for G,s that were already in the US does it make any difference?
It used to, but with changes now..you RE-PAY the costumes fee on ALL re-entry cars..

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Keep in mind, for US buyers, you will have the 2.5% duty fee plus about another 1.% in misc fees, then you will have shipping as well...

BUT the big thing is, since this vehicle is OVER $100,000.00 it WILL require a BOND for the US Customs office....this runs approx $1300.00 per $100K and IS NOT refundable..its gone for ever.

So this can add up very quickly and may not be as good a price in US once all the fees are added in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Roy. I have been researching bringing a car in from Canada. I have not found ANY information that speaks to bonds and any changes to rules as of the new year. Do you know where I can get additional details? I've searched both Canadian and us sites and there's a lot of ambiguity. The car I am interested in was a us car that went to Canada and I'd like to bring it back. Thx in advance for any direction.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts