Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

The blower seems not to be working in my 2008 gallardo sl. Before I replace the whole blower, anything else I should look for? Fuses seem fine under passenger side (used tester light on all since I don't have a diagram)

Compressor is engaging and condenser fan is engaging.

Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pull the connector on the blower and see if it gets voltage? Also you can take out the blower and make sure you dont have it full with dog food or a mouse nest. I have found both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Any thread with pics or directions on where exactly the blower is located?
I recently changed the alternator because it died on me at the same time the blower gave in. I hope they are not related.
Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you check the fuses under passenger side dash and the ones behind the passenger seat. The ones behind the pass seat are mainly for engine stuff where as the ones under the dash are for body stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought this car used I am the second owner. Sadly there was not a manual in sight in the car.

I checked the ones on the passenger side dash, not seat. They all where working.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its either going to be the blower motor or the blower motor controller. I think the blower motor is in by the battery but im still looking. Had to have dinner and watch the depressing news.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought this car used I am the second owner. Sadly there was not a manual in sight in the car.

I checked the ones on the passenger side dash, not seat. They all where working.
I think you can get a owners manual from ebay or maybe check the forums in the for sale section. Buying from the dealer is a last option cause it could be expensive but it has a lot of great info. I worked on Audi for a long time and worked on a few Lambos and there was info that is not available without manual or searching on forum like the... do not wash a hot car with a glass engine cover kind of stuff. Do not lose your gas cap or it will cost you 750 bucks. Do not over rev it in Corsa mode. You get my drift lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is in the front of the car im pretty sure right in the center above the battery. It is inside the big box. You should be able to find the two big wires going to it. Still looking for the blower motor controller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts