Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
@Jason B tried to help me list this before because I'm not good with this type of stuff but will try again.

2007 Gallardo Spyder. 15k miles! New Michelin tires, nose lift, ceramic coating, custom stereo system with leather matched sub, aftermarket exhaust, cat delete pipes. Recently serviced by Lamborghini in Philadelphia, snap at 65%.

$114,999

I am looking for the same spec in a coupe if anyone has one for sale, or wants to TRADE same color, interior, pre lp please. You can reach me on my cell at 717-919-7449

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Nice looking spyder, GLWS
You really should post the miles.

Reactions: Jason B

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
@Jason B tried to help me list this before because I'm not good with this type of stuff but will try again.

2007 Gallardo Spyder. New Michelin tires, nose lift, ceramic coating, custom stereo system with leather matched sub, aftermarket exhaust, cat delete pipes. Recently serviced by Lamborghini in Philadelphia, snap at 65%.

$114,999

I am looking for the same spec in a coupe if anyone has one for sale, or wants to TRADE same color, interior, pre lp please. You can reach me on my cell at 717-919-7449
Happy to help ya out. I've seen the car in person and it has $15K miles on it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I am surprised no bites yet. I had an 08 spyder same color combination, great car. The sound of the pre LP is the best!

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
I am surprised no bites yet. I had an 08 spyder same color combination, great car. The sound of the pre LP is the best!
Correct. Now is the time of year to start putting your top down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts