Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini has decided to go back to its original agricultural applications.

Possible sport truck maybe produced, there is talk about an SUV as well.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
somebody sure wasted a hell of a lot of time with photo shop for such a lame joke!!!!

just imagine...if that person had put the same time to good use they may have been able to create something worth looking at???

a word of caution about life - negative energy feeds upon and builds upon itself!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
i think its really funny, and lambo should make that truck! It will go against the srt-10!

·
Registered
165 Posts
What the hell are those P.O.S? Better not come true Especially that tractor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Porsche made tractors. Lambo made (s?) tractors. Ferrari made machine tools. Point? BTW on my way to work this morning I saw a beautiful Yellow Murcie on display INSIDE Grand Central Station. That thing really looked great inside that iconic space.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was thinking next time I need to plow the south 40, well that tractor could get it done a bit quicker, toss the hay in the pickup and haul it off to the barn. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya there so photoshopped look at the tractor...Its a Diablo 6.0 half body and that Truck is a Murcies lower body too ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
worth1000.com

"just imagine...if that person had put the same time to good use they may have been able to create something worth looking at??"
Acually these pictures came from worth1000.com which is a photography and photoshop contest website. Here are some more entries.

L

·
0 Posts
Yeah, folks who do weird lambo photoshops should be shot!

Best regards,

Fred
67 400GT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts