Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a bit confused...

Lamborghini.com quotes that all '06 Gallardos will have the new 520hp engine, that is the standard coupe, the SE-Piton, and the Spyder.

When I called my dealer (Manhattan Motorcars), the salesperson told me that the coupe would only have the 500hp engine, and only the Pition would have the 520...

Which is true? And, does anybody know what the prices on the 3 models will be? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
All '06 models are 520HP and have lower gear ratios than previous versions.

To quote a lamborghini press release: "The technical modifications made to the Gallardo Spyder and Gallardo SE also apply to the Gallardo Model Year 2006."

-mick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2006 Gallardo

YellowMurci...

I've been speaking to Barry Rubio at Manhattan Motorcars Hamptons.

Do you think that the prices on new '05s should come down soon, or is that not how it works? I am weighing a lot of options for how to purchase this car, and want to do it the best way.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
My friends get them for at least $10,000 off sticker of not more - call John DelTatto 212-594-6200 at manhattan motorcars in nyc - he is my guy that sells me all my cars - tell him harry 212 motoring sent you - and if your not happy with his price i will make sure he does better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts