Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any record of whether a 2006-2008 Gallardo Spyder in Verde Ithaca with a manual transmission exists? If so, how many? I’ve been looking for a Gallardo for a while as I’m in no rush, just waiting on the right car. My preference is a ‘06-08 manual Spyder and I’m drawn to the pearl colors. I just don’t think I’ve seen a Verde Ithaca, manual Spyder and was wondering if it even existed?

·
Vendor
2,495 Posts
You can’t get numbers like that. Lambo doesn’t give them to dealers. My previous owner who’s on this forum had to go to Italy to get the original window sticker. And I have it

·
Registered
703 Posts
You can’t get numbers like that. Lambo doesn’t give them to dealers. My previous owner who’s on this forum had to go to Italy to get the original window sticker. And I have it
We do have those numbers for all the US-spec LP manuals:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vb...tion-us-specification-lp-gallardo-numbers.pdf

Someone was working on a similar log for pre-LP manuals. Not sure how successful they were but you can try a search for threads on this forum.

·
Vendor
2,495 Posts
We do have those numbers for all the US-spec LP manuals:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vb...tion-us-specification-lp-gallardo-numbers.pdf

Someone was working on a similar log for pre-LP manuals. Not sure how successful they were but you can try a search for threads on this forum.
That's very cool! I recently spoke to Ed Bolian - Founder & CEO - VINwiki, he's a wealth of knowledge on this subject. I asked him how many "Balloon white" Pre LP coupes did he know were made? and he said he bets around 25 total maybe. I think that's cool as that's what I have. That color is very rare in pre lp COUPE... Not as rare in a vert.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I should just ask if anyone has ever seen a pre-LP manual Verde Ithaca Spyder?

·
Vendor
2,495 Posts
Nope. Never.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Maybe I should just ask if anyone has ever seen a pre-LP manual Verde Ithaca Spyder?
Well you might get lucky and actually have someone on the forum report a sighting, but in reality there aren't that many people on this forum. Even with all the information we have on the US LP manuals there are a few cars that no one has ever seen. Most of these were special orders delivered straight to the original owner and never advertised. You may have more success calling a few of the major dealers like L Dallas or L Newport Beach and asking them if they can find any information on a manual pre-LP VI spyder. If you have a contact or are very polite and respectful you may even get someone there to do some research with Lamborghini for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope. Never.
Thanks.

Well you might get lucky and actually have someone on the forum report a sighting, but in reality there aren't that many people on this forum. Even with all the information we have on the US LP manuals there are a few cars that no one has ever seen. Most of these were special orders delivered straight to the original owner and never advertised. You may have more success calling a few of the major dealers like L Dallas or L Newport Beach and asking them if they can find any information on a manual pre-LP VI spyder. If you have a contact or are very polite and respectful you may even get someone there to do some research with Lamborghini for you. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. You make some good points. I may give the dealer route a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts