Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
749 Posts
All I see are red X's, no pics.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is not a good way to advertise your products. Andrew and darbgnik are correct we can not see your pictures. with your attitude it also shows that you are not a professional.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is not a good way to advertise your products. Andrew and darbgnik are correct we can not see your pictures. with your attitude it also shows that you are not a professional.
All he had to say was that he was unable to see the pictures, instead of saying my produce are not real. i will try fixing the pictures.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let me know if you can view the pictures ,i made some corrections

·
Registered
94 Posts
if you do not mind me kindly asking, the photos advertised are the same pics agata sports used in order to advertise their lp 670 conversion kit! Are you affiliated with them, secondly, do you laminate the parts in carbon fiber as shown in the pics and how much for the kit in cf or without? no fenders in the kit?

·
Registered
298 Posts
we made for agata sport these side skirts conversion sets for LP640 to 670. easy fast install very nice look.

we can do carbon or painted versions.

PLEASE VENDOR REMOVE OUR PHOTO THAT U POSTED!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts