Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a great show we had!!!

Not only did we have 14 Lamborghini's at the show, but Jim and Joan Heady flew up for the event, as did Jim Kaminski.

Roy's area was the highlight! Several times there would be a huge crowd gathered around his "fleet" of Lamborghini's, and he would fire up each one and rev the engine to the applause of the crowd. I must say, that as I was standing by his 25th anniversary Countach, the ground was shaking when he rev'd that engine. VERY COOL!!!!

About 125 cars, motorcycles and scooters showed up. We had 33 Ferrari's, 14 Maserati's, 16 Ducati's, and the list goes on and on.

For those who haven't heard, Roy is stepping up to be the Marquee Sponsor for next years event: "Fire Protection Inc presents: The 2006 14th Annual Seattle Italian Concours". What a guy he is. Thanks Roy!

Greg Idler won 1st place for Lamborghini with his 1980 Silver Countach "S", 2nd place went to Wonzel Mobley and his '68 Islero, and 3rd place went to Paul Novack and his '89 25th Anniversary Countach.

Best of Show went to Dave Smith and this stunning 1948 Alfa Romeo 6C2500SS Competition (#2 of only 3 built!).

Here is a nice photo album from a Ferrari club member. Even my Jalpa made it in there!

http://www.icbm.org/erkson/gallery/italian_concours_2005?page=1

Hope everyone can make it up next year!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Second the motion!!!!

G R E A T S H O W
Next year will be even BETTER!!!!!

I am working of having Lamborghini due the FIRST USA viewing of the new LP650 (new 07 Murcie) at OUR show!!!

THIS WOULD BE SOMETHING!!!!

NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
809 Posts
wow Roy way to go!

it'll be fantastic if it works out, and i dont doubt that it will!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Greg's car is incredible nice, makes the Gallardo look old :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. Mike, GREAT SHOW,GREAT CARS, and GREAT PEOPLE !!!! You all that put in the time and effort diserve so much. I realize you do it for the love and pasion of your hobby, but people need to know how much work you all do to put on such a great show. THANK YOU!

Thanks for taking pity on me for all the hardships making it to and from your show, two left rear flats on the drive up, a speeding ticket, and a failed relay on the drive home. Looking forward to the 06 show! Let us know how we can help for next year.

Take care,

Greg Idler

Raymond, Thank you for the kind compliment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts