1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
Manual Transmission
Black on Black
92000km / 58000mi (slightly less but still driving on nice days)
Canadian Car
Front Lift System

Mods:
- Superleggera Front Bumper Upgrade
- IMSA Carbon Spoiler
- 360 Forged Wheels
- Custom Exhaust

Pros:
- Just had annual service performed at reputable local indie shop specializing in Italian Exotics.
- Steering angle sensor just replaced.
- Front lift system was overhauled at great expense just a couple years ago.
- O2 sensors replaced last year.
- Thermocoupler ECU replaced this year.

Cons:
- Stereo is not functioning. Previous owner removed some components before selling and I never cared to reinstall. The head unit is an Alpine unit however, I believe it was just the amplifier that was removed.

Asking Price:
$SOLD CAD / $SOLD USD (Approx conversion)

Notes:
This car is ready to enjoy by the next owner. It is a great driver quality car you can enjoy without guilt of putting a ton of miles on it. It’s not a perfect example, but looks like it has less miles than it does.

She runs and drives great and pulls hard. I had a compression test performed before I purchased the car and all cylinders were fine. I’ve only put about 1000km on it since I purchased it early last year, which is also the reason why it is for sale. I have a very young family which doesn’t lend much time to for me to go on long spirited drives like the old days.

Like every other Lamborghini, this car turns heads wherever I take it. The exhaust is custom and sounds great with a deep rumble that you can hear coming from a good distance away but without being obnoxious.

I’ve corrected a few minor things since I’ve owned it as listed above. The only thing it would need for most people is a new stereo. The head unit is kind of dated as well now that you can get Apple CarPlay units for a few hundred bucks…that would be the next thing I do if someone doesn’t buy it.

I have a bunch of professionally taken photos for interested parties.

Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM Sent with VIN.

This is a clear title car with one $0 claim from an incident that was too small to warrant the insurance deductible.

There is also one glass claim for a windshield replacement.

No other incidents. CarFax can be provided to serious buyers.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is located in Vancouver. It is a Canadian car as stated. I'm not sure what it would take to export it into the US but I'm assuming North American Lamborghini's are the same?

·
Registered
98 Posts
The car is located in Vancouver. It is a Canadian car as stated. I'm not sure what it would take to export it into the US but I'm assuming North American Lamborghini's are the same?
Cars are same. But it'll need 6% duty at the border, but if it was originally US car then going back to US is duty free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts