Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremely Low Mileage car and well taken care of. Always garage kept!

The paint is in perfect condition. Has a full Paint protection film clear bra on the the entire car! The whole car is also protected with a ceramic coating.

Owned for barely over one year, this car has a clean history with only 3 owners, clean title in hand and a current mileage of 19000 miles. I drive it less now which is the reason for selling rather than have it sit and collect dust. The car has another set of black wheels that will be thrown into the sale.

Maintenance work done include;
-New paint on bumpers and side effects
-New tires
-Polished the exhaust
-New rub guard under front bumper
-New clutch complete
-New door struts
-New hoses
-New stereo blue tooth
-New front and rear view Cameras

Located around the Scottsdale Airport in Arizona. Recent service was done at Scottsdale Lamborghini. All paperwork and entire documentation available. The Murcielago is in perfect shape and needs no work at all. I will take $130k OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Extremely Low Mileage car and well taken care of. Always garage kept!

The paint is in perfect condition. Has a full Paint protection film clear bra on the the entire car! The whole car is also protected with a ceramic coating.

Owned for barely over one year, this car has a clean history with only 3 owners, clean title in hand and a current mileage of 19000 miles. I drive it less now which is the reason for selling rather than have it sit and collect dust. The car has another set of black wheels that will be thrown into the sale.

Maintenance work done include;
-New paint on bumpers and side effects
-New tires
-Polished the exhaust
-New rub guard under front bumper
-New clutch complete
-New door struts
-New hoses
-New stereo blue tooth
-New front and rear view Cameras

Located around the Scottsdale Airport in Arizona. Recent service was done at Scottsdale Lamborghini. All paperwork and entire documentation available. The Murcielago is in perfect shape and needs no work at all. I will take $130k OBO.
Still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts