Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
This might sound really stupid but I cannot seem to get access into my Gallardo. its been about two weeks since I last drove it, and when I tried this morning, the keyfobs were not working so I am assuming the battery is dead. I just purchased the car so I dont know how to get access into the car so I can get to the battery. Please help !!!!!

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
the driver door has a little cover on the handle that you can slide down. you will see a physical key to unlock the door.

your battery is most likely dead. you can charge it or just change it.

the key fob can be synched by inserting into ignition, press down on unlock button on the remote while turning the key to the position before the car starts.

if your garage has a power outlet, i strongly recommend a battery tender or ctek battery maintainer. ebay has a bunch. it will make your battery last much longer if you don't drive it every week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the driver door has a little cover on the handle that you can slide down. you will see a physical key to unlock the door.

your battery is most likely dead. you can charge it or just change it.

the key fob can be synched by inserting into ignition, press down on unlock button on the remote while turning the key to the position before the car starts.

if your garage has a power outlet, i strongly recommend a battery tender or ctek battery maintainer. ebay has a bunch. it will make your battery last much longer if you don't drive it every week.
any voltage preference I should be looking for the "battery tender" on ebay ?? like you suggested to use if I dont drive it often??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your advice, I will try to do this as soon as I get home. I hope it works.

Thanks,

Ricardo

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ctek is great. I use Ctek for all my cars and bikes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for your help. and no, its not about my weight that I couldnt get into my car. hahaha!!
I was able to unlock the car sliding the cover off the key slot on the driver's door, and I also bought a battery maintainer/charger which worked great to recharge the battery completely within hours.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts