Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on attending this years Geneva Auto Salon and was wondering, does anyone know what Lamborghini will be showing? I have heard rumors of the Gallardo Roadster debut as well as the 700bhp Murcielago. Has anyone heard anything else? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
The Gallardo Roadster will be presented in September at the IAA in Francfort.
Reason: Ferrari shows their F430 Spider and too much publicity would be absorbed by this Roadster, in september the Gallardo will be the star of the show...

The Roadsters are almost finished, they have a true roof which will be stored under the engine bonnet, all this electrical.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the 700bhp Murcielago?

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Gallardo roadster production-version will be introduced at the IAA in Frankfurt.
Lamborghini will most probably show a Gallardo roadster-prototype in Geneva.
According to my sources this prototype is finished.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. But will the prototype show the retracting top? And once again does anybody know anything about the debut of the 700bhp Murcielago?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I could see a roof on the silver one. Did Valentino give any insight to the car?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I heard the Gallardo Roadster WILL Appear at the Geneva show. An dpossible the Murcielago GTR.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not a roadster, it looks like one sitting in the shadow. Video was made by my father last year in June and he confirms that it wasn't a roadster.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I paused the Vid and it does liik like Gall roadster :eek: . But Most likely is just shadowed.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fred wang is the one who shot Video..don't you think if it was a ROADSTER FRed wouldn't be jumping up and down about it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts