Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Key details:
*Price - $110,000
*41k miles (will continue driving until sold)
*Arancio Ymir (very rare and timeless color)
*Manual transmission
*Glass engine cover
*Front lift system
*2WD Conversion
*Aftermarket 570 bumper, cf diffuser, side skirts, and cf wing
*Tubi Style exhaust (test pipes included with sale)
*Upgraded factory navigation stereo w/BT and Focal speakers (still looks factory, sounds way better)
*Matte black paint accents (front bumper, side skirts, headlight washers, top fender air intakes, roof, mirrors, and glass engine cover)
*Orange contrast stitching
*Spares and tools included with sale
*Full ownership/maintenance records included if desired
*Title in hand

I am the third owner (this originally said 'second', I forgot about the guy that had it for 2k miles), have had this car for 9.5 yrs, and have loved every minute. I averaged ~2500 miles per year.

I had three conditions when buying: Orange, Manual and Front Lift. I wanted something I could enjoy driving regularly and would look great. If that is you, this is your car

Originally, I didn't expect to sell it 'ever' until a certain car came along last year. Even still, I didn't expect to put it up for sale until next year when said car is expected to arrive. It seems though that manual Gallardos are hard to come by and I'd rather the car get driven more than I have been recently.

The car has ZERO mechanical issues. No intermittent warning lights, no trouble starting or running, AC blows cold, stereo works perfectly, no leaks, etc.

This is truly a beautiful car that is a blast to drive.

A few of my favorite pics over the years (the decal in the second pic was just for a single event):

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful car!
Can you comment on when the clutch was last replaced?
Do you still have the parts to return it to AWD?
Where is it located?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful car!
Can you comment on when the clutch was last replaced?
Do you still have the parts to return it to AWD?
Where is it located?
Thanks!

Not with specificity. I have not had to replace the clutch but I was told that the first owner did (bought from a dealer with limited records, I have kept almost everything since purchase though). Clutches on manuals are not like the egears though. It's purely down to driver skill. Some last 'forever' some last only a few thousand miles. I have had zero problems with my clutch.

No I do not but the parts are readily available (I don't know why you would though - seriously, ask anyone who has driven both).

The car is in Houston

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks!

Not with specificity. I have not had to replace the clutch but I was told that the first owner did (bought from a dealer with limited records, I have kept almost everything since purchase though). Clutches on manuals are not like the egears though. It's purely down to driver skill. Some last 'forever' some last only a few thousand miles. I have had zero problems with my clutch.

No I do not but the parts are readily available (I don't know why you would though - seriously, ask anyone who has driven both).

The car is in Houston
Thanks for the info, I live in Idaho and already don't drive my Viper 5 months out of the year, so I'm interested in a Gallardo for some winter fun with the AWD and snow tires.

My cousin lives in Austin and I'm overdue for a visit, I'll keep an eye on your ad if it's still available at that time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful! Currently working a deal on selling my current gallardo. I've been in the market for a gated one. Hopefully my other one sells, and I would be quite interested to take this from you. I'm located in California.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts