Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a clean carfax, 1 owner vehicle that comes with 2 keys and manuals. There are some factory tools in the tool kit provided under hood. It has had paintwork in the sense that there were many rock chips, scuffs etc on the front end. I have retained the original front bumper for the buyer to see the condition of the original paint. I opt'd to have the front end re-painted along with the new Lp560 style replica bumper for a more updated look. A new, factory equipment windshield was also installed due to the old one having a crack. I can provide pictures, post paintwork, to confirm no accidents or damage was on this car to prompt the paintwork. Moving to the interior, it is fully swathed in leather with orange stitching, which is a very subtle touch to the class this car has. Of course, the most important thing, the beautiful gated transmission shifter. This is truly the highlight of the car as there just aren't many of these true manual sports cars out there. Lastly, it has the coveted glass bonnet, which actually, was the FIRST car out of the factory to come with a glass bonnet. Quite the history on this one!

Maintenance is very complete on this car, as mentioned, done with an open check book. More recently at ~12K miles, the spark plugs, diff fluids, engine oil and brake fluid were all completed. Also, the commonly failed steering rack and front control arms were also replaced using OEM Lamborghini parts. a new battery was also installed. The tires are brand new as of 12,500 miles and the brakes are showing to be thick and in great shape.

This car comes with quite a few tasteful modifications, lets check those out! First and most apparent is the LP-560 replica front bumper. When the paint work was done, it was fitted and painted. I personally was not happy with the black theme on it, so it is going to be re-done in full orange. Next, we have Girodisc brake rotors in the rear and what seem to be, race pads all around. The brakes on this thing are utterly insane and it stops MUCH quicker than standard Gallardos. Moving to the back, we have a custom muffler system that sounds just heavenly. It screams like an F1 race car. The muffler system is fully heat wrapped so unable to tell which model it is but I suspect it to be a LOC system. The interior is stock, and please note, the custom steering wheel and center console in carbon, will not be included in the sale.

The car will come with a few more recent maintenance docs but otherwise, unfortunately none others to be found. There is one special requirement on this car, which I will ask the buyer to sign off on when it comes down to the purchase.

Asking $120K. Title in hand ready to sell. Questions, feel free to message me.

Reactions: G3T

·
Registered
100 Posts
WOW!... WOW... wow wow! love it. Hold that price brother DO NOT let someone take this gem away for a penny less! You will get ridiculous comments like.... "I can find one for 87k on cars.com" then go get it!!! this is a wonderful example of a well maintained GATED 04. The sound of this engine is hands down the best in my opinion.

good luck w/ the sale bud. (y)

·
Registered
17 Posts
" here is one special requirement on this car, which I will ask the buyer to sign off on when it comes down to the purchase. "

What does this mean

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
" here is one special requirement on this car, which I will ask the buyer to sign off on when it comes down to the purchase. "
What does this mean
It’s a bit personal and I’d rather not share it publicly. Hence why it will be with the buyer only. Nothing wrong with the car, it’s an emotional thing.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!... WOW... wow wow! love it. Hold that price brother DO NOT let someone take this gem away for a penny less! You will get ridiculous comments like.... "I can find one for 87k on cars.com" then go get it!!! this is a wonderful example of a well maintained GATED 04. The sound of this engine is hands down the best in my opinion.

good luck w/ the sale bud. (y)
Thank you sir!!! I feel the same which is why I’m having a hard time listing it. But let’s see what happens. Appreciate your input!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
299 Posts
yes, pretty much. Thank you for wording it perfectly. Brain wasn’t thinking of a better way to say it. Lol
Totally get it, my friend. My car is the brother to yours and I feel the same way. I've had mine for many years, and <shocker>, I wouldn't sell for less than $120K either! lol 😈

1 - 12 of 12 Posts