Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo with the rare and sought after 6 speed Gated manual transmission. 28,700 miles. Complete service In April 2020 and New clutch ($7000) 1800 miles ago. All work done by Lamborghini Dealer. Two Tone interior. Clear bra. The paint of this car is not your typical “yellow”. It’s a deep 3 stage pearl yellow called, Giallo Midas Tri Coat. This Gallardo is upgraded with Superleggera carbon fiber sideskirts and spoiler and a performance exhaust. A top tier example of the iconic Lamborghini Gallardo! This car is ready to go for many smiles per mile. Firm Price. No Trades. No low ball offers. $96,999

car is now sold

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just wanted to add here.... I nearly bought this car... was getting ready to do a PPI but another car came along. Anyhow seller here very decent and honest and open about the car. Recent clutch etc. Thumbs up from me.

My other deal actually fell through too so who knows where I will end up... now I am mulling Ferrari too... but wanted to give a positive thumbs up for the seller here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts