Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $115000. 2004 Gallardo 5.0 liter V10, 22,850 miles, e-gear transmission. Color is Giallo Midas (Pearl Yellow) Vin ZHWGU11SX4LA00899

I love this car but am looking to pick up a New Huracan, so decided to list this for now. Will only have it listed for about a month and then will go to a consignment place if I can't sell it on my own. If you have any questions, just let me know. Do not need to sell so please, just no low ball offers, I know the game and don't want to play haha
Located in Valley Forge Pennsylvania USA

Over $38k in tasteful upgrades!

• Custom HRE wheels, 20” in back 19” in front
  • LP570 front bumper
  • Carbon Superleggera wing
  • Superleggera style mirrors
  • Painted Yellow Calipers to Match body
  • Carbon Rear Diffuser
  • Carbon Side Skrits
  • Carbon/Alcantara steering wheel
  • Lightly tinted marker and tail lights 3M window tint
  • Touch screen Navi/Bluetooth/sound system
  • Back up Camera
  • Tubi exhaust (This car sounds like a Formula 1 car and turns heads like nothing else!)
  • Fabspeed bypass pipes and tuned
  • Bluetooth/WiFi controlled under glow lighting throughout the car
  • Car is converted to RWD (included are all original parts, front diff, shafts etc. to convert back to AWD if wanted.
  • Exterior is mint, Very minor to no paint chips car looks like new
  • In 2020 had $1400 paint correction detail completed with ceramic coating
  • Interior is in excellent condition. (One of the cleanest interiors I have ever seen in these cars)

Just had a major service done by Lamborghini Philadelphia in October 2021. All recalls done, fresh PA inspection/emissions, oil change, brake flush, New Remote & key, New Radiator, Hoses, and coolant check, new sway bar bushing and clamp.
Car is 100% ready to go to the new owner.

At around 15k miles it had a major service completed which included: new starter, new coils and plugs, new alternator, new A/C compressor and condenser, all new sensors, new EGR tubes, new o2s, all new fluids etc.
The car was in an accident 11 years ago (at 5000 miles) and was issued a rebuilt title in FL. So if you want a clear history this may not be the car for you. The damage was to the front bumper and right front wheel. The car has been on the road since then with no issues and registered in multiple states. So there is no need for worry. Car was done right, and very well taken care of.

I currently hold a Pennsylvania Title in Hand.
Many more pictures and videos of the car if interested. Very well known car on YouTube! Was in DDE and lots of Lambro Steve's videos. Actually in all of his intros
This is a video of it from the previous owner.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Automotive parking light
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate
Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Automotive design Comfort Rectangle Electric blue Gadget
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts