Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Gallardo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my beautiful Gallardo with Fabspeed straight pipe exhaust and Superleggera wing. It has custom JL Audio sound system that sounds great, and an aftermarket alarm system with proximity sensor. I just had HBI Auto in Mocksville, NC go over the car with a fine tooth comb and they did almost $30,000 in maintenance. The car is mechanically 100% with a brand new Kevlar clutch with 2 year warranty, throw out bearing, rear main seal, and E Gear actuator rebuild. I had them fix the lower control arm bearings that plague the Gallardo, and they did every recommended service, with the 30,000 mile service being the main focus. I have documentation of all service done at HBI Auto, and they did a phenomenal job. I just had the car paint corrected and ceramic coated with a 5 year coating by Lana’s Detailing in Norfolk, VA. They also cleaned and fed the leather on the interior. The paint is immaculate with no swirls except for rock chips on the hood as pictured and a few small chips in the clear coat. Giallo Midas is my favorite color from Lamborghini and looks amazing in the sunlight and at night. Pictures don’t do the paint justice. No door dings on the car. All original Lamborghini glass in perfect shape. I bought it to enjoy for 6 months or so like all my other cars. Didn’t get the full experience since it was in the shop for the majority of the time, but now I’m selling this to hopefully buy an F12 or 812 Ferrari this fall.
Here are some links-
eBay Motors: 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo | eBay

YouTube:
Tried to post more but was limited. The eBay listing and video links are here-

eBay: 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo | eBay

YouTube:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts