Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contemplating selling my G. 2004 just hit 36k miles. Yellow, with black interior and yellow stitching. E-gear. All new gaskets on top half of the motor and drive line approx. 500 miles ago when fluids were changed. California car with clean car fax. Custom exhaust with cat bypass. Original cats come with the car. New tires with less than 750 miles on them. Power steering recall completed by lambo of SF. While at the dealership, they recommended a few services, hence the gaskets and tires. A friend of mine is selling one of his toys, and I would need to sell mine first. I do not know how to post photos on here, so pm me with any requests. Thanks in advance, happy driving....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys, my e-mail is not cooperating with me. For those of you who requested photos, please pm me and let me know if you received them. I took a few shots today while on a nice little couple hour ride. The zr1 will be fun, but I am sure not the same experience. I can always go back to another G if I can't stand losing her.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok guys, my e-mail is not cooperating with me. For those of you who requested photos, please pm me and let me know if you received them. I took a few shots today while on a nice little couple hour ride. The zr1 will be fun, but I am sure not the same experience. I can always go back to another G if I can't stand losing her.
I had a 2010 zr1 it was fun, but nothing will compare to the exotics. You will go back after 6 months but it will be 6 months of tire burning fun! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts