·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo 6 SPEED
Vin ZHWGU11M94 LA 00152
9,100 miles
$90,000 obo
New clutch (oem updated clutch with a new rear main seal done less than 200 miles ago)
I am the second owner of the car. Purchased in 2009 from Lamborghini North Los Angeles.
No dents, scratches. A little curb rash on aftermarket wheel however OEM Wheels flawless and included in the sale
19 inch aftermarket wheels (tires 90% thread). Oem wheels are rim only also 19”.
1 key

PREVIOUS ACCIDENT!!!!
The car was valet in the front at a local hotel. The valet backed a truck onto the front nose of the car. I drove the car home that evening. No mechanical or structural damage of any kind. I have taken pictures of the frame with the front tub removed for ease of inspection. I can remove the front tub if you wish to inspect in person. Only items that were replaced: Front bumper (LP560 style bumper), hood, passenger headlight, and windshield (corner of hood pushed into windshield and it cracked). Car has a clean Texas title however carfax shows total loss.

Dark charcoal grey exterior
Two tone interior (black and yellow)
Yellow brake calipers
Black aftermarket wheels
OEM Wheels are factory silver
Pioneer sound system (sat, nav, bluetooth.) The system supports both front and rear cameras however I have not hooked them up.
Seats are in good condition with no rips or tears. There are some creases in the leather, see pictures.

PICTURES

Cash, certified check, or financing with your financial institution. I am an experienced seller so helping you obtain financing is not an issue and I don't mind dealing with a bank draft. If certified check, I will call the issuing institution to verify validation prior to releasing the car. Car is available for viewing for super serious buyers. We are Covid-19 free family with small children and elders in our home. I will take necessary precautions to protect my family and yours during the interaction.

My asking price is well within the spectrum given the condition of the car. Not in a rush or desperation to sell the car. So please no low ballers. Please no price policing and/or opinions on price. I will keep it if I don’t get my asking price or lower it if necessary.

Thanks for checking out my ad. You can contact me at (713) 922-3029. As stated above I have two small boys that keep me on my feet, Please text any questions prior to calling.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9k miles and on a new clutch? Did you replace or did you buy with clutch work done?
I bought the car with 1600 miles but the early oem clutch from the factory on these wear out very quickly, around 9000 miles. My clutch was slipping and i replaced it. Also the oem rear main seals on these were terrible and has also been replaced.

Both were replaced with the new updated oem parts that do not have issues.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that leather shrinkage on the door cards?
The leather on the door cards isnt shrinking however the glue that hold it to the card has started to give way. I have a local upholstery shop that has quoted me $350/card to remove clean and reinstall the leather to resolve this problem.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car, good luck on the sale! Do not budge on that price one bit.
thanks for the encouraging words. I hate to let it go but my two boys are getting big and without back seats its getting very difficult for me. They will never make them like this again!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts