Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo, 44k miles. E-gear with paddle shifters. Interior has been completely redone and shows like it's new. Car is Giallo Haylus, but has been wrapped verde Ithaca. On top of the verde ithaca wrap is a paint protection film to protect it from any rock chips and then on top of that is a ceramic coating.
Engine completely rebuilt to handle the increased power at 26k miles.
Twin turbo kit added by Dallas Performance that makes 1110 whp. Has 4 tunes that are adjustable on the fly and start at 650 whp for mild daily driving.
Superleggera carbon skirts added,
Lightweight OZ racing wheels
Ceramic clutch was added to handle the power.
LP570 front bumber with carbon fiber center piece
- Billet axles
Full build sheet available upon request. Over 90k in upgrades done to the car including the 67k in engine and turbo work done by Dallas Performance.
I have owned the car for about a year and I have only used it on the 800whp setting once. The entire rest of the time I only used the 650whp setting. Everyone who has ridden in it agrees even at 650whp it feels like a rocket ship.
- Oil has been changed every 1k miles. 3
-New tires. received_479405889410037.jpeg
- All coolant lines on the engine were replaced 4 months ago. d received_508409606700137.jpeg received_470161670327128.jpeg received_511126709509038.jpeg received_518894925410890.jpeg received_590438511533622.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw you are in Gilbert, I am too! Would definitely love to check your car out before you sell it if you have any interest. I have a warehouse right next to the Chandler airport where I keep my Gallardo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great seller, Buy with confidence. I saw the car in person and she is clean and runs great!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm becoming more interested as I revisit the forum every few days.

Is this Peter Beattie's old car? Also, not making this personal, but why the sale after only about a year?

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, Peter Betties old car. Whole build is documented on his YouTube page. Just looking to have fun with something new for a year. My last car was an r8 that I owned for about a year as well. I'm either going to try a newer r8 17+ or a mclaren.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Fair deal with the reasons for selling. If I could afford it, I'd love to own/drive as many exotics as I can while I can. Good philosophy.

Thanks for confirming it's Peter's old TTG. He made many videos and chronicled the ownership process, what he did, problems, fixes and also videos of this car's performance on the road vs UGR Gs, TT Murcies, etc. Great to watch.

I'll post some questions here. I figure folks may ask the same thing so it may actually save you time. Though if you prefer, DMing is fine too.

1. Was the work at 26k miles a rebuild of the existing DP engine or when the original DP mods were done? If it was a rebuild, did DP do it?
2. Has it been dyno'd lately to check for performance drop-off?
3. What is the current clutch snap?
4. Do you have full service history since the at least the original DP build?
5. Who has been doing the service since the car came back to Texas from the North East?
6. How many owners between Peter B and you?
7. I assume it's still a no accident car...?
8. Any leaks, wear, noises or other stuff requiring attention by the new owner?
9. Which owner had the wrap done, and if removed is the yellow underneath still ok or does the OEM paintwork require attention?

I really like the new interior vs the original spec, by the way. Glad it still has that $1300 steering wheel too - it looks terrific.

Feel free to DM a reply if you this is too much for the thread. Depending on the answers we can start chatting via email/phone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts