Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling a 2003 Murcielago. Car currently has about 12000miles and it's in great condition. How much do you think I can ask for it?

Some details...

Mileage: 12k miles
Exterior color is: Azzurro Aquarius
Interior: light blue / black
Extras: Tubi exhaust

Thanks in advance.

Baron

·
Registered
104 Posts
$225,000 and probably take a little less, I like to ask alot just incase I find someone who really wants it bad enough to pay a little more than it would be worth, If it were more common like yellow then I wouldnt be as agressive, I hate to leave $$$ on the table. You can awalys go down, its harder to go up. Having said all that I havent looked at the market in about a month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
sfbaron said:
I am thinking of selling a 2003 Murcielago. Car currently has about 12000miles and it's in great condition. How much do you think I can ask for it?

Some details...

Mileage: 12k miles
Exterior color is: Azzurro Aquarius
Interior: light blue / black
Extras: Tubi exhaust

Thanks in advance.

Baron
'03's are trading at wholesale 190-195, real money retail at 210-215. With 12k miles, less, unless you just find the "right" buyer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LV_Eric and 6.0se

Thanks for your guidelines. I hope my relatively high mileage will not be an issue, since most of the Murcie I've seen for sale has from 5k to 10k miles.

What do you think it's the best way to sell it? I'm not in a hurry to sell. I think I might start by first list the car on the car forums.

Thanks,
Baron

·
Registered
104 Posts
sfbaron said:
LV_Eric and 6.0se

Thanks for your guidelines. I hope my relatively high mileage will not be an issue, since most of the Murcie I've seen for sale has from 5k to 10k miles.

What do you think it's the best way to sell it? I'm not in a hurry to sell. I think I might start by first list the car on the car forums.

Thanks,
Baron
Private party will bring you the most $$$, sometimes its a pain to find a real buyer. But if you have the time/energy that's the best.

Second best is to consign it somewhere, the worst is to wholesale it.

Car forum readers are pretty sharp buyers and i doubt you'll get top dollar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts