Lamborghini Talk banner

2003 Murcielago DYNO Numbers (RWD Conversion, exhuast, intake)

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ClickClackShift 
#1 ·
Hello all!

Yesterday I DYNO tested the 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago, read more about it here: Keep Track of My New Gated Manual Murcielago! VIN...

Current mods impacting power include RP intakes, DTP exhaust (primary cats still in place), and RWD conversion. The car is not tuned.

Below is the DYNO sheet, it was on a Mustang DYNO. Great numbers, 526rwhp and 467rwtq. Estimated 615bhp

DYNO Video (video is still processing for now but you can download it): IMG_2103.MOV

Rectangle Font Tree Wood Parallel

See less See more
Reactions: Rcasa20 and amapl
#2 ·
I’m so glad you posted this. This is what I want to do with my car.

#3 ·
How does the DTP exhaust sound? Is it high pitched? It is hard to tell from the dyno video.

#4 · (Edited)
It is fairly high-pitched, nothing like an LP640 though. If you want all the glory, you have to remove the primary cats as well but I think it is already loud enough just removing the secondary cats and it sounds awesome. IRL it sounds higher pitched than it does in the video.

Reactions: white out
#10 ·
Yeah I wish I had, it picked up approx 40bhp with the mods without a tune but it feels way faster than that due to RWD

Reactions: Ripper
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.