Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2002 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa with full documentation and clear title. This is a two-owner car with only 5300 miles which is still titled under the second owner and is being sold by a private owner (in some states will allow you to avoid sales tax). This car has never been in an accident or had body work.

It is in Mediterranean Blue over Beige with Cuoio piping and being the cambiocorsa it of course has the F-1 shifters. Sticker price in 2002 was $98,930.
It has the most desirable options, including:
DRS1 Zone ($455)
DSH1 Zone ($460)
Heating System for Front Seats ($430)
Piping and Soft Top Panel Finishing ($455)
Roll-Bar Colour Upon Request ($225)
Stitching ($205)
Skyhook Syspension ($2270)
Wind-Stop ($405)
Xenon Front Lights ($1145)

This car has been serviced at authorized Ferrari dealerships its whole life and only had the best detailing. It still includes a year of warranty.

These pictures should give you a general idea of what the car looks like. If you e-mail me, I will be taking better pictures and can give them to you in much higher resolution.
I am looking for $60,000 for this car. It is also listed on eBay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4583223212&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT. My e-mail is [email protected] - e-mail me with any questions about the car or if you want the better pictures.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not to put a damper on your price...

Hey there -

Not to put a damper on things but I was looking for a blue Maserati about 5 months ago before I decided to buy a 645ic instead. I was offered a 2005 spider fully loaded with an MSRP of $105,000 for $78,000. The 2002s out there were going for around 45-50k. I LOVE the color of your car and if I didn't buy my bimmer I would be interested at a lower price! it's the exact car I was looking for 5 months ago.

Good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer offered me 50k for trade-in before negotiations so it's definitely going to be worth more than that. You are definitely correct about the Masers not selling at MSRP, though. Thanks for the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts