Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I will be listing my 2002 Gated Manual Murcielago for sale
It holds a rebuilt title from 2002
First owner bought it in 2002 and wrecked after one month of owning it. Second owner bought it in 2011 and I have owned it for a year.
The Vehicle has 8700 miles
Car runs great, I have really enjoyed it.
I have about 130k in invoices spent at Lamborghini Miami
Interior has been upgraded to newer lp640 interior. Quick silver exhaust, clutch was replaced 2k miles ago. 19/20” wheels.
The car was converted to a roadster 10 years ago, but it can easily be converted back to a coupe since not much was removed. I’ll post a pic of the roof. It comes with a custom made soft top as well.

If anyone is interested let me know I will be listing it soon. I will be providing a lot more info once I’m ready to list, but if anyone has any questions please text me 760-nine94-558four

I’m thinking of listing for $150k

I will be listing it on eBay once I take some good pictures

Here are some pictures that I have in my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea of what the rebuilt title work involved?
Awesome looking car!
Thank you! I’m honestly not sure because the gentleman I bought it from, bought it pretty much repaired already.

I saw 1 picture on VINwiki someone posted that it was hit on the right side pretty bad but I don’t believe that’s true since the front right does not look it’s been hit and the vin number is still stamped on the body of the front right and it doesn’t look replaced or tempered with.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The Vehicle has 8700 miles
Car runs great, I have really enjoyed it.
I have about 130k in invoices spent at Lamborghini Miami
Interior has been upgraded to newer lp640 interior. Quick silver exhaust, clutch was replaced 2k miles ago. 19/20” wheels.
The car was converted to a roadster 10 years ago, but it can easily be converted back to a coupe since not much was removed. I’ll post a pic of the roof. It comes with a custom made soft top as well.
Only thing that jumps out at me from your post is the $130k in Lambo Miami invoices. I've owned my '03 6-speed for 12 years and have double the miles, with still 50% of the stock clutch left as of last month's service. Other than that, regular service, wheels, exhaust, tires a couple times, batteries, a MED alarm that died, and miscellaneous parts here and there, I'm probably not even half way to $130k put into the car. Was there anything in particular that ran up that kind of maintenance expense?

Yes all the services are all upto date. I also did the newer spark plug conversion from white out.
Curious about White Out; is that a biz? Only reason I'm asking is because there used to be a White Racing Products selling Lambo parts, and the guy Kurt disappeared on me. Wondering if it's the same guy?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@pdisme- That includes clutch replaced, exhaust, service, and body work that was done plus more. I honestly haven’t read through the invoices in about a year but I can go back and look at them if you need me too.

whiteout is on this forum and also I meant to say coil pack upgrade with new spark plugs.

I’ll post the link here. Definitely recommend doing it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ah, thanks, yeah not the same person I was hoping to find lol. This other guy Kurt sold me twelve of what was supposed to have been the corrected factory coil packs but it turns out they are the corrected coils for the Gallardo/LP560 that came out in the 08-09 era (it had the same issue from 06-prior). I ended up having to buy twelve more when the dealer was like umm this is the wrong part for your Murci. Unfortunately I'd already done the same purchase for my '06 Gallardo before learning this. Life lessons...

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
Good Lord that is such a sweet ride, it's a shame that such a thing as a Rebuilt Title exists. Unfortunately I'm not in the market right now but if I was that is soooo tempting @150k. The R-title IS a hard pill to swallow though. It's a great buy for someone who could imagine keeping it a long time because it's quite simply a Dream car. Love it, drive it until it's worth more in parts than it is as a whole............
I don't understand why someone would buy it, put 130k into it and sell it a year later for 150k.? I'm sure there's valid reasons, but I could never afford to do that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FontusBluG - I didn’t put 130k into it, the person I bought it from put 130k into it and he had it and enjoyed it for 10 years. Thank you yes she’s a sweet one and hasn’t given me any issues, so this is a feeler if she doesn’t sell I will not be upset at all. The rebuilt title does not bother me at all, after all that rebuilt title will help someone in getting a sweet deal on a gated manual.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
There's the valid reason, thanks for the clarification. It's a Badass sweet deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts