Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone -

Decided to sell my set of 20"/21" HRE P101 Wheels in Brushed Dark Clear. They are off of a MP4-12C, but I recently learned they are a near perfect fit on an R8 as well.

Super lightweight, strong, forged wheels as anyone who knows a thing about HRE knows. The wheels are used but in great shape. There are some marks/minor chips/scratches on the wheels - I tried to picture the one noticeable one from the front of the wheel. The wheels have NO BENDS or cracks. They did not have any vibration while driving or any issues (I had them inspected by my wheel shop when having tires dismounted).

Wheel Specifications -
Front: 20" x 9" ET: 31
Rear: 21" x 12" ET: 38
Center Bore: 57.1 MM

Here are the pictures (wheels are stored indoors - you can see why in the pictures - have to love that MN snow):

[

Marks/chips on the edge here:

This is how they looked on the 12C:

Price is $5.8K + Shipping

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These will fit without issue, Signature Wheels uses the same fitment in front (20x9 +30) and a slightly more aggressive, but nearly identical fit in rear (21x12.5 +40 which are effectively 4 MM more aggressive than mine)

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah I would love to hear from someone other then the seller on this one. because if that is the case might want a set.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic of wheels with virtually the same offset in front (1 MM different) and very close offsets in back (3 MM different)... so this is how these wheels will sit on a Huracan:

HOWEVER, I did do further research and need to confirm if my center bore on the rear wheels are 57.1 MM or larger.... I didn't realize Gen 2 R8's and Huracan's had different center bores in front/back (front: 57.1 MM, rear: 66.5 MM)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Measured and confirmed my wheels are 57.1 MM center bore in rear... meaning they will fit IF you get them bored out

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated price to account for the rears needing to be 'bored' out at machine shop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts