Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone- :wave:
Long time reader first time poster.
Just got my Gallardo back from 1500 mile service- had a few minor problems fixed, and decided to put on a Tubi while it was in for service. I heard one out in Monterey,and liked the sound. I was out driving today,and the car sounds great. I am sure my neighbors love it as well!
Will try and upload 2 sound clips, they are wave files(would not upload -sorry I am a rookie)

Steve

P.S. Hello Raymond(wiz357)

just added 2 small sound bits one is idle from start, and other is
giving it a little throttle

·
Banned
80 Posts
An official welcome to the Site Steve. Love the 2 tone interior on your G-Car. Goes great with the orange. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Jay ,QV,& Jrv

Yes that is my car in Raymonds mirror. Raymond thought I should have it -he donated it to me-nice shot before he got passed.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
gman55 said:
Thanks Jay ,QV,& Jrv

Yes that is my car in Raymonds mirror. Raymond thought I should have it -he donated it to me-nice shot before he got passed.

Yep, Steve was my lead man. Steve's wife was supposed to be this great navigator. Instead, she got us lost twice. Steve was also partly responsible why my bumper is full of rock chips. :) ;)

Seriously, welcome my friend. It's about time you spoke up. Please say hi to your wifey. Tell her we miss her. :wave:

Now, let's get evivo to post more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok enough with you Raymond and MR Gman. Who has a wife that is a good navigator? Garmin makes a good gps unit. Purchase one so next time we go on a great run there will be no excuse for driving too fast. Oh I forgot you have a gps unit in your car Raymond. :whip:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
evivo said:
Ok enough with you Raymond and MR Gman. Who has a wife that is a good navigator? <snip> :whip:
At least your wife stays awake! My wife sleeps all the time. :) LOL

You guys better not show these posts to M, V and S. I don't want to castrated by them next time we get together. :eek: LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Domonic and Sean, Nice to have somemore friends on this site. Looks like the place to spend some time. How many more people that we all know here? Lamborghini world is small. Glad I'm part of it.Congradulations to the people who put this site together, a great job.

·
Registered
142 Posts
This thread is turning to a local online gathering of our group from Monterey. Roy, Steve, Raymond, Sean, myself.... I am sure there are others. Roy, I'll call you later this week and see whats up. You guys all going to San Diego?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes we will be in San Diego Friday evening only. Ownwer of Radical West Raceing and a neighbor will be comeing with me. Neighbor Ron has a 6.0. and John has a gallardo. Great people I'm sure you will like them and there wives. Hope to see you guys there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts