Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo Spyder
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined this forum a few weeks ago and finally picked up my car late last week. Took it up to Napa and Sonoma this weekend to stretch its legs and have some fun with the wifey (not our house - like 10 of us rented this airbnb) . Weather was ok one day then a bit rainy the other. Handled great and just pure joy to drive. I drove a F8 and was back and forth and landed with the EVO and could not be happier. Just made me smile driving.

Black AWD Evo, tan interior. I see a lot of back and forth on the seats but we drove a yellow huracan for a weekend (dealer let us take one - so nice) and i just didnt like the sport seats - hurt my back. To each his own.

Installed the smart top mod (this should be stock - so cool and nice) , sprint booster, tinted the windows and clear bra/ ceramic and we powder coated the wheels black (original pic below)

so far so good and truly enjoying her. I have gotten a ton of information from this forum and just wanted to say thank you. I dont have much to contribute yet as i am still learning.

Dropping her off next Monday for a VF engineering supercharger. :) - went back and forth on this but after all the positive reviews i decided to go with it.

I am going on the Lamborghini drive from the San Rafael dealer get together (bodega) next weekend. If anyone is on here going hope to see you there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lovely, congrats.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
have you make contact with george and debbie who run LCA for the bay area? two good people, if you need to get connected PM me. cool car!

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo Spyder
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have you make contact with george and debbie who run LCA for the bay area? two good people, if you need to get connected PM me. cool car!
I have not. Would love to have the contact info if you can please. Thank you so much. Richard

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
PM me your contact details (email) and will connect you. I am in Marin, they normally meet in Sausalito, but they may do events throughout the bay area.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,834 Posts
Beautiful car, love that interior! Like the black rims much better than silver.

Reactions: Rmill133

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,027 Posts
Looks amazing, thanks for sharing! Drive in the best of health!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts