Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1
5.7L, V-12 with 5 speed manual gate shifter, front end lifting system has factory upgrade installed. Exterior Blue Scuro ceramic coated with Tan leather interior. Michael Luongo from Norwood Auto Italia says this is the best Diablo VT Roadster on the market. Exceptional car, a show winner. New tires and service records..... Ready to go!!!! Dash reads kilometers, mileage is 8,650, kilometers is 13,920. This is 1 of 12 to US in 1996 with only 466 roadsters made in years 1996-2000. It is estimated that only about 200 exist today. Title condition clear. Located in Texas. $289,900

Full Details: 1996 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster For Sale

Registered
Beautiful!

Registered
This is the perfect car for FL, CA, TX, AZ...etc.

I believe Roadsters are the most undervalued variant of the Diablo, but it鈥檚 changing fast. This is one of these cars where you鈥檒l never lose money on, providing you don鈥檛 devalue it during your ownership.

Registered
5.7L, V-12 with 5 speed manual gate shifter, front end lifting system has factory upgrade installed. Exterior Blue Scuro ceramic coated with Tan leather interior. Michael Luongo from Norwood Auto Italia says this is the best Diablo VT Roadster on the market. Exceptional car, a show winner. New tires and service records..... Ready to go!!!! Dash reads kilometers, mileage is 8,650, kilometers is 13,920. This is 1 of 12 to US in 1996 with only 466 roadsters made in years 1996-2000. It is estimated that only about 200 exist today. Title condition clear. Located in Texas. $289,900

Full Details: 1996 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster For Sale

View attachment 293119
View attachment 293120
View attachment 293121
Is that a firm asking price?
馃榾

Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
OP, you are being teased because your price is quite high. As an owner of pretty much the exact same car in very comparable condition, I hope you do get that price. I think you are quite over market, however. please please please prove me wrong by selling this quickly and close to asking鈥 would not necessarily be a surprise in today鈥檚 market.

Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
This is the perfect car for FL, CA, TX, AZ...etc.

I believe Roadsters are the most undervalued variant of the Diablo, but it鈥檚 changing fast. This is one of these cars where you鈥檒l never lose money on, providing you don鈥檛 devalue it during your ownership.
Ormond, what you say is exactly true. I live in Washington state where it鈥檚 a little wet sometimes of the year but even in winter, as long as it鈥檚 not raining, I drive top off. I think it is a night and day difference 鈥 in experience, feel, blind spot visibility, sunshine, motioning to other drivers say in an intersection, getting in and out, car show looks, and especially engine and exhaust sound 鈥 as a Roadster versus coupe. Interestingly, it has approximately 2 inches more headroom even with the top on than the coupe as well. This is due to the fact that the top is carbon fiber and does not have a soft headliner on it. At 6鈥0鈥 tall, I find the coupe to me is a little short.

I take time to say this because almost all of these grew on me only after I bought the car. The only one I truly knew before I bought the car was the head room as I compared a Roadster to a coupe before buying and the rest of these have grown on me since. The roadsters I can emphatically say provide a superior overall experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts