Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure I could post this in the for sale section.

One of my employee's is selling his SS. I picked up this car for him and drove it from MN to CT. Perfect car. Cleaner than showroom in/out/underneath/wheelswells and everything.

1996 Camaro SS SLP #1106 out of 2410. Made in '96. Blk on blk leather, t-tops, hurst, 6 speed, fully loaded, all power options, all SLP optons, 20,900 miles, perfect in and out, adult owned, always garaged, stored winters (at mt house too). asking $15,500. Call Greg 203-512-4420 for more info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SS Camaro Info

Hi Peter K,

Believe it or not I just found this post for this 1996 Camaro SS that I am now the owner. The car is still in very nice shape with just over 24K miles on the clock. I don't think it has ever been driven in any weather. I am keeping the car as a collectible and need all the history I can find. I have spoken to the second owner but not the first. I believe this post was from when the first owner had the car. Can you help me get some history on this car? Thanks in advance if you get this post.

Best regard,
Jeff Wilkins
cell 607-661-5422

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.