Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know anything about the rarity of this car and what its value should be. Documentation on the car showing 577HP and 213 MPH. It was featured in the August 2000 Sports Car International magazine. Nice article about Burtoni and this specific car. It is asked on the front cover "Worlds fastest Diablo???"

·
Registered
161 Posts
curious what people are thinking about the rise in diablo prices.
I posted this on the other forum:

IMO, The market may not quite be what everyone is speculating.

Lots of high dollar cars being listed. A few high dollar cars seem to have sold to collectors but the "good deals" don't seem to be selling at all. Several have been listed between 90k-150k and haven't sold. If they did sell, they certainly didn't sell as quickly as one would think considering the speculated "current market value".

Your car may be one of the exceptions though. The limited production, desirable models are demanding premium...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with your post, they are "for sale" but I am not seeing them disappear as sold. Silver 1995 on ebay is down to 148k, not sure the market is there... I would bet maybe 120-5k for that right now? The devil truly is a monster, extremely powerful, full out engine service last year. Mechanic said Burtoni did it right, strong engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts