Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s what I thought as well. But the car was so sorted and clean I couldn’t pass it up. Wanted to get input from some experts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Common mod on early Diablos.

·
Registered
1994 Diablo VT
104 Posts
Nice looking interior! Super clean. You will have to post up some more pictures of the car! Have you taken delivery of the car yet? Would love to hear your impression of the car so far if so. I'm still waiting on mine to come in and its killing me. LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Received the car this past Tuesday. I was specifically looking for an early diablo and couldn’t find one in the US that hadn’t been bastardized or had poor history. Found one in Switzerland. It got delivered this past week. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase. This is how the car looked upon delivery. Hasn’t been detailed yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1994 Diablo VT
104 Posts
Beautiful. Great color combo if I do say so myself! (LOL same as mine)! Never seen a wing like that? Was that a low wing option??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s a Swiss delivery car. I know the regulations in Switzerland were different than the ROW at that time. Their spoilers were lower. I assume it’s factory because the Swiss F40s of the time also had lower spoilers. Getting in touch with Lamborghini to obtain car history.
Regarding shipping - wasn’t a hassle at all. Had it delivered via air freight. I didn’t want to chance sea freight due to all the delays etc..

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,597 Posts
That low fin actually has an interesting look to it. I’ve never seen that either so I wonder if that was an aftermarket or from the factory?

·
Registered
376 Posts
That low fin actually has an interesting look to it. I’ve never seen that either so I wonder if that was an aftermarket or from the factory?
Not factory.

·
Registered
376 Posts
disagree. it looks identical to a stock wing, but with the legs chopped off
The replicas never had the correct height on stilts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts