Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help: This message was posted in 2015 and after, our vehicle was located in the San Diego area but then disappeared again before actions could be taken. The Lamborghini Jalpa was illegally removed / transferred by a dealership One Day Auto Repair , San Marcos / owner - Cain Baljian in collusion with the former Lamborghini USDC prosecuted dealer in Orange County - Vik Keuylian. Immediate reward for location and return of this vehicle bought new in 1985. Thank you.

1985 Lamborghini Jalpa vin # za9j0000fla12232 / white / white stolen in san diego area some time ago. If anyone has information on this vehicle please call / 305-901-9712. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
This car is in France since 2018
2018: Le Mans Classic, french registred

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Why should I call?
I have no more info than what I provided, don't want to be involved into this.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Nothing fishy about Raymond. He has organized and maintained a Jalpa registry website for at least 15 years. People can register their cars on the website, and updates are sometimes made based on public information. Sounds like he shared what he knows and I can see why he doesn't want to get involved more than he has.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nothing fishy about Raymond. He has organized and maintained a Jalpa registry website for at least 15 years. People can register their cars on the website, and updates are sometimes made based on public information. Sounds like he shared what he knows and I can see why he doesn't want to get involved more than he has.
I was talking to Raymond. I think you misread my post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all of you for your very kind support. Really need to recover my Jalpa... Anything you can do would be appreciated.
This car is in France since 2018
2018: Le Mans Classic, french registred
Why should I call?
I have no more info than what I provided, don't want to be involved into this.
Raymond - understand your thinking but respectfully request you call me - 310 409 9490 since you have detailed Jalpa database. Also, you posted the registration #in France but apparently have since deleted. Would most appreciate your sending and advising the connection to "Le Mans Classic" etc. Do you have registered owner's name / address etc.? Thank you Raymond...Rob

·
Registered
263 Posts
Raymond helps out as he always does here for the last 15yrs... then some fellow who’s been here for 4 months questions him.

I don’t blame Raymond for his reclusion of this matter.

I hope this stolen jalpa gets returned to its rightful owner.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Raymond helps out as he always does here for the last 15yrs... then some fellow who’s been here for 4 months questions him.

I don’t blame Raymond for his reclusion of this matter.

I hope this stolen jalpa gets returned to its rightful owner.
Why do you and someone else not grasp I was responding to raymond. I even already mentioned that a few posts up. Raymond made a post and I replied to Raymond saying that guy seems fishy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts